Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol

Go down 
+5
Chowderboots
madmike
T. Gunn
EricHaven
amimbari
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:23 am

douche bag spammer wrote:

ban him
Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 am

Kugelspot wrote:
douche bag spammer wrote:

ban him

the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 Banhammer15gq9
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 am

I don't think I have the power to ban him from the board--only to moderate the threads.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Done! Evil or Very Mad

Martin, I believe you do have the power to do so. In the admin panel along the right side, you find the users name and click on it. This will take you to a page where you can edit his information, and the option to boot them is down near the bottom of the page.

And from now on, anyone who joins the board trying to push their spam crap will be called Douche Bag Spammer, and BANNED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

So, you don't want to hear about the new product I'm coming out with..... ?!
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Bill, any product you come up with will be more than welcome here! Wink
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 am

www.oilfreebeaches.net

for a hot time on the beach in the Gulf waters not affected by the oil spill, call 1-800-YOURINLUCK
hundreds of miles of sun and fun without fears of PBC's from oil in the Gulf.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Mike, you're not really a douche bag spammer. Just a screwball! Laughing
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

not screwball.... just unusual, odd, weird, strange, and different.

those fit the personality and musical technique........
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Which makes you right at home here. Cool
Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 pm

i find screwball accurate.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 am

Wikipedia disagrees with you TEK:

A screwball is a baseball pitch

Screwball may also refer to:

* Screwball (group), a hip-hop group from Queensbridge
* Screwball comedy, a type of film
* Screwball (ice cream), a frozen dessert
* Screwball (damaged musket-ball), a musket-ball removed using a ball-screw aka ball-puller
* Screwball is also a minor super-villain in Amazing Spider-Man book in Marvel universe
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 am

Dictionary.com would differ with you...

screw·ball
   /ˈskruˌbɔl/ Show Spelled[skroo-bawl]

–noun
1. Slang . an eccentric or whimsically eccentric person; a nut.
2. Baseball . a pitched ball that curves toward the side of the plate from which it was thrown.

–adjective
3. Slang . eccentric or whimsically eccentric: What a screwball idea!
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:29 am

all I know is WTHell started this screwball thing up???

and I just tried an experiment using the search...holyHELL there are so many off topic entries by all of us for the past 2 years, I don't know how anyone new can find anything...lol
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Now you Guys are just splitting hairs! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 pm

I mean screwball in the most positive sense--an artist is by nature somewhat whimsical, that's what makes them a free spirit, an individual who possesses talents that make other people think about their craft in a different way. So I think you're a total screwball. Because of how diverse they are, your videos inspire me and tons of others to break out of their molds and to try new things.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
I mean screwball in the most positive sense--an artist is by nature somewhat whimsical, that's what makes them a free spirit, an individual who possesses talents that make other people think about their craft in a different way. So I think you're a total screwball. Because of how diverse they are, your videos inspire me and tons of others to break out of their molds and to try new things.
I kinda know that already, and I'm not upset, mad or trying to figure out what is going on here.

but the "searching sucks thru threads that have gone SOOOOO far off topic" is still valid....

I think I like weirdo better anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 pm

the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 ScrewBall
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:49 pm

amimbari wrote:
but the "searching sucks thru threads that have gone SOOOOO far off topic" is still valid....

That's just how we roll here. Cool

amimbari wrote:
I think I like weirdo better anyway Smile

As you wish....weirdo! Laughing
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

ya ya ok..

"where'd you learn that SCREWBALL way to play"
"man, you play WEIRD"
"i've seen a lot of lefty's but that's DIFFERENT"
"eww, lefty playing is STRANGE"
"inverted looks DUMB unless Hendrix is doing it"
"hmm, that's ODD, your E string is on the bottom"

and probably 30 more...but I wanted to cover all the words in my previous post.

get's me the attention that keeps me happy because the majority of bassplayers in bands get no "airtime" at all..they just play Sad.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:55 pm

No kidding, Mike! Tell me about it!

"You can't do that on a bass!"
"It's too loud. I can actually hear it."
"Why would you want to do that anyways?"
"What are you? A frustrated guitar player?"
"But bass isn't meant for chords and tapping!"
"Why would you ever want to ruin your bass with a trem?"
"Distortion doesn't belong on a bass!"
"Bass players aren't supposed to stand out! They need to stay in the background. Well....except for Billy Sheehan, John Gallagher, Randy Coven, Les Claypool, Jaco Pastorius, Stanley Clarke, Victor Wooten Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, John Paul Jones, John Entwistle, Flea, Jerry Peak, Andy West, Michael Manring, Larry Graham, Bootsy Collins....but besides that....um....bass players aren't supposed to stand out!!!"

And so on, and so on, and so on, ad nauseum.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol   the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the month of MAY brings new cheap toys? ( of course it does ) --lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2