Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another video with me playing the guitar for all the guitar fans...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

another video with me playing the guitar for all the guitar fans... Empty
PostSubject: another video with me playing the guitar for all the guitar fans...   another video with me playing the guitar for all the guitar fans... EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:58 am

thanks guys for your support on my other videos. As you know being a singer/musician, I guess you can tell by now I'm a real whore with the ton of videos I have online, and anytime I can show off I do. I just have to remember that I am almost 50, and although my running all over the bar with my wireless is kinda over, I still will take the spotlight anytime I can get it.

How many more good years will I be able to play? who knows, so while I can do it...I just do it.

and Kugel, that video we did, was just a "party-jam", here's one of the many instrumentals that I also wrote, that allowed me to jam on the guitar.

this video was posted on the old site before it crashed....another "party-jam" but a whole lot more structured and difficult to play.

same thing for this video I have no sheet music, no tabs, just wrote it, saved it in the computer, taught it to my boy, and rolled the camcorder. This video was on the old site before it crashed.