Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

our Christmas gig

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

our Christmas gig Empty
PostSubject: our Christmas gig   our Christmas gig EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:21 pm

I actually forgot to post a couple pics of a Christmas gig we did ...

our Christmas gig 12-12-09-020
our Christmas gig 12-12-09-012

yes Martin, I used the 4b, and if your wondering WTF am I doing in the first pic, I'm standing on my cabinet cause I had a few drinks and I'm short and I wanted a bird's eye view geek

actually being able to "feel" the notes was kinda cool and a nice foot massage --lololol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

our Christmas gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: our Christmas gig   our Christmas gig EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Cool! And by the way, yourred 4B is really fitting with the whole Christmas vibe! afro
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

our Christmas gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: our Christmas gig   our Christmas gig EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:05 pm

What kind of kit is your drummer using? The toms look wild.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

our Christmas gig Empty
PostSubject: Re: our Christmas gig   our Christmas gig EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:24 am

CB, he took all the chrome stuff off the drums and had it powdercoated and painted red ... Tama set....

and Noob, I never thought of that, but yes.."christmas-y"

hmm, we have no NYE gig this year, but if we did I would have to bring a black one and a white one...black to let the old year go, and white to bring in the new year...
Since I'm not gigging and have a 4 day weekend, I'll post something on youtube. The band boys want me to play CowboysFromHell from Pantera as a video ( damn peer pressure ). And Noob can you post a video of you just TALKING? the few words you speak in your videos is not enough to hear that GREAT English accent Smile

BTW, Noob, did you see my dedication to your video of one of my own? Yous was very "tabbed" to the original, mine was taken from some live thing from youtube