Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.

Go down 
+7
Kugelspot
EricHaven
madmike
Barklessdog
Chowderboots
Darkstrike
T. Gunn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstrike

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:10 am

Indeed, indeed....
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 am

But tiiiiny necks! Didn't they just have P pickups on them?
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Katana-p

Fender Katana
Built in 1986, made in Japan and cost £495 when new. Fender's answer to the Explorer and Jackson's Randy Rhodes - not a commercial success but rare and seriously underrated.

now that's a Mr. Yuk guitar Smile

it actually is so weird I like it cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
But tiiiiny necks! Didn't they just have P pickups on them?

yeah, they did, I'm getting mixed up, with the names, Fender also had a cool looking bass, with two diamond shaped pickups, thats the one I was calling the Katana, not the V, which actually is the Katana.
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:24 pm

DS, I think you are talking about the fender Performer. I think there is one on talkbass classified not too long ago.

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Fender_Performer
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:26 pm

on TB classified. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599946&highlight=fender+performer

Hope I had the cash, That Fender SCREAMS literraly for a trem....
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 pm

That exactly it, I love that even more than the Katana, freaking awesome sound!
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Well... the mockups should be done soon!
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:51 pm

amimbari wrote:
Tommy, are you tommygun from TB?

Yeah... the second (and last half) of the infamous derail duo. It's me, it's how I roll. They shun me at one forum I come to another to mess around one. Man I want this project bass so bad!
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Derailing is *expected* here, encouraged even, if you can move from tangent to tangent.

Heck, once we derailed the derail, and derailed that, and then with the next derail we ended up back on topic.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Are we talking about trains now? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:44 pm

NoobOnRoad wrote:
on TB classified. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599946&highlight=fender+performer

Um....I'm not so sure NB. It is a really cool looking bass, but the angle of the E string between the nut and key looks a little too extreme for my comfort. But if it were running in a straight line, then I would totally agree with you. Of course, that's just my own hangup. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 pm

EricHaven wrote:
Are we talking about trains now? scratch

I do like the new one in China, IIRC 1000km in an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:12 pm

EricHaven wrote:
NoobOnRoad wrote:

Um....I'm not so sure NB. It is a really cool looking bass, but the angle of the E string between the nut and key looks a little too extreme for my comfort. But if it were running in a straight line, then I would totally agree with you. Of course, that's just my own hangup. Wink

I think he means more the general modern/shred styling.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Thndrstk6 the lord god has madith more WMDs...

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewbcopy5

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewbcopy4

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewbcopy6

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewbcopy3

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewbcopy1

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewb

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewbcopy2

It was suppost to have only 2 knobs (stacked, it doesn't show up on his mockups) and a black pg. I'm sure I could do it an paint but I'm lazy and I'm not asking him cause I'm sure he doesn't want to do anymore mockups, he pm'd me the pics instead of posting in the thread on tb... so if you're a tber plz don't ask him for a mockup... I'm shocked he didn't curse me out I used to bother him so much.

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassnewbcopy
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:28 pm

I really dig the pickup placement, man! That looks sweet! I like either the seafoam or the lime green the best out of those options. They look the best with the black hardware.

And did you run into some kinda problems over at TB? confused

Damn I can't wait until I can get another Kahler...should be next week! bounce Just need to see who can give me a hand with routing and I'll have my Hamer back to working.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Yeah, awhile back I made a joke about trolling and nobody talks to me the same cept dark and another dude. It is sweet and this guy does such a fanfreakintastic job, he did my dream bass mockup (old avatar) and a lot of cool things. Like a dual darkstar fenderbird with roman numeral inlays (yes I came up with it), he's good. I was thinking that the sonic blue and sfg would look better cause both those colors are always paired with chrome and a light pg, Imma punk but love vintage basses and am always trying to find ways to combine both... the ashtray pup cover. Hot pink and lime green comes from me bein a punk (pop-punk/punk) liking both original sex pistold stuff but being a huge fan of greenday. I wear bright colored board (surfing swim trunks) and yellow or purple or green skinnies, so thats where the other two come from. I should ask him if I could get another one in grafitti yellow but I don't wanna piss him off.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Update! My paint skillz are mad!

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 A10
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassn11
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassn12
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassn14
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:29 pm

vector graphix rule!

i wish i could have corel on all my computers. oh well ... i can only afford that luxury for work.

i do my bass mockups in corel ... they just look more ... solid ... like the real instrument would look to me.

then its just a matter of building them. (again ... another luxury to afford)

thos p's look cool. the pickup configuration is something i never thought of. i've wanted to try a single coil @ the neck with a soapbar @ the bridge ... split humbucker ... why not.

(more routering and pickguard cutting ... thats why not.)

personally ... i really like my black annodized aluminum pickguard top on my p. its just more ... badass? unique? black?

yeah ... fender needs to offer more options that look like those moe foes.

keep going gunn!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:33 pm

That's weird about your experience at TB.

Yeah those colors are very pop/punky. Smile
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:59 pm

I don't do em so I don't compain, they are real enough for me. Imma still thinking bout black annodized aluminum pickguard or black mirror just to mix it up.

I love the colors, a yellow one is coming soon. I'll start up a new thread after Xmas when (hopefully) I have some money and look at budgeting foreal.

Thx gys!
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 am

That whole TB deal was lame. Neutral
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:25 am

TB is a good info forum, and always will be ONLY thanks to the masses who are online over there and the huge selection of different stuff they own to show and tell just like comparing youtube to MySpace video...

1 or 2 trem threads, one or 2 Charvel/Jackson threads 7,245,298.6 Fender/Squier and Gibson/Epi threads, just don't keep my interest peaked too long. .anything else is,....well, uh. just a bunch of a%%&#@*s crying about muscling in on their territory.
( that's why I am here )
I saw many of the threads Tommy got ripped on in, and yes DS, IT IS A SHAME.

( he must have said Fenders suck in one of them ) --hahahaha tongue
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Imma actually one of the Fender supporters silent

Eh, whatever. I decided that sonic blue is out, I will get a CV 60's pbass and all I have to do is tape a part of the arm contour off and spray paint a star. It actually seems like it would work, I'll do the same to a VM pbass!
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Let me get this straight. Those beautiful basses are not actual models, but have been done in a paint program, correct? Because they have me drooling! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:59 pm

EricHaven wrote:
Let me get this straight. Those beautiful basses are not actual models, but have been done in a paint program, correct? Because they have me drooling! What a Face

Mhmm.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:04 pm

I knew they were too good to be true! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LCW

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Hey tommy i joined like you said , JP bass for sure! afro
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Welcome, LCW. Another tremhead?
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:03 pm

No he's the second person in the derailment duo... his derailment is so epic he got banned from TB. Idk if he ever wants a trem but I know he's never owned a bass with one. He's looking for a better forum that acepts him for who he is LOL
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 pm

T. Gunn wrote:
No he's the second person in the derailment duo... his derailment is so epic he got banned from TB. Idk if he ever wants a trem but I know he's never owned a bass with one. He's looking for a better forum that acepts him for who he is LOL

We welcome everyone with an interest in bass trems and the related subject matter.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:28 pm

Sveet!
Back to top Go down
big_mits

big_mits

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 pm

I'd post something that is more relevant to the thread, but I don't have a trem either. So I'll just say: Welcome T. Gunn and LCW!
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:42 pm

T. Gunn wrote:

By derailment you mean he got so far off topic the mods just had to ban him right? Cause if thats what you mean, not only will he be accepted, but he'll fit right in! Laughing

Anyway man, JESUS CHRIST! Those mock ups look AMAZING!

Is it possible to GAS for something that doesn't exist?
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:20 am

Kugelspot wrote:
T. Gunn wrote:

By derailment you mean he got so far off topic the mods just had to ban him right? Cause if thats what you mean, not only will he be accepted, but he'll fit right in! Laughing

Yes it is possible, man.

And is it just me or did the forum widen on us? I have to scroll over to read long lines of text now...and I'm lazy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:44 am

Chowderboots wrote:
And is it just me or did the forum widen on us? I have to scroll over to read long lines of text now...and I'm lazy! Laughing

Its true man. I think its because of the new regulars here, Mits and T Gunn. And if this becomes LCW's main board, that'll probably make a 3rd. They're the first since me and BBMN, and we were around when the old board was still up.

I'm really glad actually. We needed some new people around here.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 am

Well... He derailed a lot so he'd get these marks against him and then I'm positive the mods didn't like him and he asked if Gene Simmons was Jewish and he got banned. He was being serious. I only like one mod over there, Chef, so...

Anywhys, the last 3 in the running
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassn15
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassn16
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Pbassn17
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 am

Kugelspot wrote:
T. Gunn wrote:

I don't know... But one is soon to exist!

Speaking of which. I want to get my own bass company running. Not with wimpy little allparts bassses put together (cough, that one dude on tb). I would use warmoth necks for my bolt on basses and stuff. Me and LCW figured out yesterday what my regulations should be. I'll get em up soon. But of course I'm not going to do this until I get some bolt on basses (put togethers) under my belt and def not until I get a day job. What do you think, it would be a CS but with a few models as guide lines for what you want.

Thx
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 am

well, trem talk or not, just keep the topics clean, and the chat to a normal levels and you will be fine and I can't imagine there being any issues or banning here. Remember there are only a handful of people on this board, not 10's of thousands like TB

I doubt you'll see members saying:

"use the search function" What a Face
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 am

Kugelspot wrote:
Chowderboots wrote:

Its true man. I think its because of the new regulars here, Mits and T Gunn. And if this becomes LCW's main board, that'll probably make a 3rd. They're the first since me and BBMN, and we were around when the old board was still up.

What does that have to do with the format of the webpage? Aren't those settings only alterable by the Admin, not regulated by how many members the page has? confused

T. Gunn wrote:
Well... He derailed a lot so he'd get these marks against him and then I'm positive the mods didn't like him and he asked if Gene Simmons was Jewish and he got banned. He was being serious. I only like one mod over there, Chef, so...

Anywhys, the last 3 in the running

Hmm that's a shame. You two seem like pretty outspoken, honest guys and that can rub a lot of TBers the wrong way sometimes (and I've noticed that it's easy for one person to take the lead, then scores of others back them up. That happens). People are people and I assume that lot of misperception occurred on both sides.

I like the black guards a lot more than the white ones, man! Looks really sharp.

amimbari wrote:
well, trem talk or not, just keep the topics clean, and the chat to a normal levels and you will be fine and I can't imagine there being any issues or banning here. Remember there are only a handful of people on this board, not 10's of thousands like TB

I doubt you'll see members saying:

"use the search function" What a Face

Well, if you had used the search function, you would already know that....

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Kugelspot wrote:
Chowderboots wrote:

What does that have to do with the format of the webpage? Aren't those settings only alterable by the Admin, not regulated by how many members the page has? confused

Oh wait... I misread your post... Embarassed nevermind...

But ya it has gotten wider
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 am

Yeah... Are we still goin green or is yellow changin minds?
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 am

I still like green the best
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Kugelspot wrote:
Chowderboots wrote:

Tommy posted some really long pics above, make this page all stretched out.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Aaaaahhh smart man. Wink

I still like green the most, but yellow would be a close second.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Very Happy

I like the yellow the best, but the green is definatly a close second.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Darkstrike wrote:
Very Happy

I like the yellow the best, but the green is definatly a close second.

It's on!
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Take it off!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Not in front of all these people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next