Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.

Go down 
+7
Kugelspot
EricHaven
madmike
Barklessdog
Chowderboots
Darkstrike
T. Gunn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkstrike

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:59 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Now, now, Boys.... Laughing

You nailed it, Bill. The width of the thread is governed by the widest embedded picture. If T. Gunn wants to go back and edit the picture size, that would fix things. But it's ok as it is.

OK, the subject of thread derailment has come up. Guys, as Amimbari said, it would take a helluva lot more than that to get banned from here. If TB wants to be really picky about such things, then that's their issue. As far as I'm concerned, this place is meant as a meeting point for musicians and non-musicians to come together and exchange thoughts and ideas. If that means that threads get wobbly, so be it. And as has also been pointed out, we are a tiny group of people, so I doubt that too much would get lost. And even once we have more members, I still won't care if the threads go off kilter here and there. I just want everyone to get along, keep it PG-13, and learn from one another while having a laugh or two. Not too hard, right? Wink

And BTW, welcome LCW! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:36 pm

I would like the yellow if the yellow was more golden Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Ok... 2 for yellow (amimbari you count)

LOL my company plans (I'm really serious bout this, CS basses are just too pricey and I and make sure I like it 100%)

Gunn Basses
Finish options: any solid, sparkle, dye/stain, burst color you want; a jack bruce "flower power" custom paint job will be offered for +50; Neck and headstock may be painted any color desired +50
Neck woods: Maple (birdseye or flamed), Rosewood (raw), purpleheart (finished to look pink)
Fingerboard: Same as above, also ebony or pale moon ebony
Body options: Jazz, Precision, thunderbird bodies
Body woods: Maple, Mahogony, alder, swamp ash, or any custom body +the cost of ordering it; +50 for a maple (flamed, spalted, or quilted) top
Neck joint: NT, set neck, bolt on
Pickups: Lace, Fender, Darkstar, basslines, barts; other pups +cost
Relicing: Hell no!
Other: Pretty much, I can't say no

Don't say anything nasty, I know everybody's thought about it once. I'm serious, it's something to keep me from working a boring 9-5 job.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Wicked cool! Wink
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:01 pm

I vote for the green one!

If you are thinking about a company. Offer something calssical but with a classical bite.

You know, like P,J and Tbirds with 24 accesible frets? Why not offer colors like the one you like, yellow, green, pink, purple.

Be Innovative, even if your are already, try something different that nobody did before or that somebody did and
do not do anymore ( but you'd have to check out for the copyrights to do this).

Why not create your own bodystyle, or derivate it from an existing body(like an hot rodded P bass body (look at the Ritter classic(P-Bass) vs the Ritter Roya(J-bass)) Yes they are extreme derivation from the Fenders!!!

Also, Gunn basses sounds just awesome! afro
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:43 pm

T. Gunn wrote:
Don't say anything nasty, I know everybody's thought about it once. I'm serious, it's something to keep me from working a boring 9-5 job.

Ya a bunch of us have pet projects. I've been planning on making pickups for a long time, and Erics been trying to design a locking bass trem (though it sounds like that might actually happen). I've recently started toying with the idea of making pedals as well, but knowing me that won't ever happen either. It would be great if you actually went through with this.

BTW, If you plan on doing basses with the same pickup configuration as he mock ups, I'd rather have the J pup closer to the neck, like on a normal J bass. Thats just me though. I also really like Noobs idea of giving them 24 frets and better fret access
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:43 pm

i was rooting around on the internets the other night and i saw an explorer that wasnt gibson, hamer or like a kelly ... it was real short ... width wize, not lengthwize. it looked real cool. i think it was for sale at ed roman ... i'll look. if you could make a pointey biddy like that ... i'de buy one.

i'de encourage anyone to start building basses. altho its not usually a profitable enterprize ... it is an artistic expression. people who have the resources and abilities to build basses usually are compelled to do so because they arent satisfied with what is offered from the big manufacturers. i'm not. the only reason i'm not building is because i dont have the resources right now.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 pm

thx guys, 24 frets is a given. I also want to try some ritter roya bodies with the curly things (like carl tompson, can't think of the name for em). And of course the tbird, j and p will all have fender like headstocks. I want to try semi-hollow bodies but not when I'm first starting. I atleast a whole year to get all the designs worked out and such. Then I can start building. It all starts this week with some wood working lessions from my uncle! Trems are also (of course offered). The jack color would be something like this

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Img_2310

No cnc holes so feel free to go topless! And I've decided that everybody who is endorsed by the brand gets their basses at the price that it cost me to make... pretty good deal, it's not a brand yet but I'm working on it
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

theres this one ... kramer guitar a la bc rich neck.

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Bcgexp11

then theres this takamine explorer.

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Takami10

now if i can just get one in a bass model! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:56 pm

You mean a scroll? Interesting ideas.

Me--I don't like 24 fret necks that much...I'd rather have a pickup there than extra frets or nothing at all. A pickup under the 24th fret harmonic sounds sweeeet!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:58 pm

madmike wrote:
theres this one ... kramer guitar a la bc rich neck.

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Bcgexp11

then theres this takamine explorer.

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Takami10

now if i can just get one in a bass model! Very Happy

Looks like an Aria...and there is a bass model--the ZZB, I think.

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 10007799748_s

I believe that they're medium (32") scale, which would help with the balance.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:05 pm

yeah a scroll, and of course explorers are welcome!

For higher reach I'd do something like this
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Butche10

he sanded the contour arm down Basketball
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Oh yeah that guy has some awesome basses and amps. Every time I see his stage setup, I drool a little.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Cpic003x
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 0284022824CZMAHAWW_01
Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Zzb1
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:29 pm

yes, yes and yes! Imma also try my hand at the buzzard bass!
Back to top Go down
big_mits

big_mits

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 pm

If by Buzzard basses you mean like the one that Entwistle used, then awesome! That is my favorite pointy bass by far! Oh, and I vote for green, just because I've never been a fan of yellow. Just reminds me of too much of urine...
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:47 pm

I've said it before, but yuck...the Warwick Strykers and Buzzards are fugly. The Status Buzzard I was sick, but the mass-produced Warwick Entwistle basses are gross.
Back to top Go down
big_mits

big_mits

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 am

Chowderboots wrote:
I've said it before, but yuck...the Warwick Strykers and Buzzards are fugly. The Status Buzzard I was sick, but the mass-produced Warwick Entwistle basses are gross.

I agree. I absolutely love the original buzzard design, and that's saying a lot, because I'm a pretty conservative bass design guy. There's just something about it though. I think it also helps that Entwistle is one of my favorite bassists. Smile
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 am

the Buzzard is old and worn out. I like Ed Roman's take on that old thing....

he calls it the LIGHTNING ( for obvious reasons )

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Lightning-guitar
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:53 am

Of course the one entwistle used. He is my facorite player, hands down... no questions needed. Even tho Flea got me started.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:53 pm

amimbari wrote:

Originally built by the builder Peter Cook, I believe. Wink
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

amimbari wrote:

Ew... Not my cup of tea.

Ok So. It's gunna be green! *yay* *woot* *woot*

Nobody voted for pink ( Sad ) and that urine comment made me realise how the bass could be made fun of as a bumble bee XD

No set date on me goin over to my uncles but it's gunna happen
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:42 pm

I got temp banned at tb for callin some guy a certain name. I was just tellin it how it was, Evil or Very Mad

Don't worry. You guys are a lot cooler and there is a lot less talk about non-bass stuff, it's when non-bass talk comes up and someone offends me and I pull something like that.

Thx for listening
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Yeah, its a nuisance, but you kinda have to hold your tounge with the ***** there, heh...
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Yeah.. Oh BTW I got my strings! Score! I ended up putting the flats on the sterling and the tapes on the dirnt. I love the tapes and the flats! But the flats should be on the dirnt. They are really bright and such, not like roto flats... they don't have that kinda plastic layer on top. The tapes are sweet too! But don't give off a loud in your face punk sound that I want with that bass, flats and rounds would be better for that. They would be good for a good funky bass, which forsho the dirnt isn't!

Thx
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:51 pm

T. Gunn wrote:
not like roto flats... they don't have that kinda plastic layer on top.

Huh?!

What Roto flats have you tried?

Only Roto's that I'd say are like that are Tru-Bass, which are Roto's tapewounds.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:09 pm

May've not been rotos then. They were heavy flats on a american jazz at gc, I figured it was rotos cause they were heavy and blue silked wrapped. But the fender flats are sweettt!
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Kinda almost dullish blue/grey?

They'd be Daddario Chromes.

Roto Flats have bright pure red silks(the Steve Harris set, have sky blue silks at the head, and red at the bridge), their tapes, golden yellow silks.

Rotos are a bright silver colour, unlike the usual darker colour of flats, like Chromes and Fenders.

And yeah, Fender flats, they're awesome.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:15 pm

No.. they were like the tone of LPB but ofcourse no sparkles.

Strange.

Yeah the fender flats are real bright. Nice, I think Imma addicted to fresh flats! But on the fretless I have a bridge mute (my dog likes to rip up all her beds so I just borrowed some foam)cause the sterling isn't real bright to begin with, unlike the tony frank sig... that has ebony and high output p and j pups so it's a lot brighter. I don't find the little extra drag to bother me unless Imma doin Jaco type stuff high up the neck, which I suck at so I don't do that much. Green is also my favorite color so the little green silk spots near the balls (hehe) turns me on Laughing

LCW is gettin flats for his CV 50's pbass, he's not sure on what he wants for that vintage vibe, he plays through an acoustic stack. What would he want?
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:28 am

Fenders, or Laellas.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:34 pm

This is what the flats looked like Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Showthread
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:38 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm

A fresh flat addiction? Expensive habit. Laughing

If I could get fresh strings every day, I'd be in hog heaven...
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Chowderboots wrote:

Harris does it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 pm

T. Gunn wrote:
Chowderboots wrote:

He also has his own signature strings...
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Shush!! I want my own sidnature strings! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:35 pm

T. Gunn wrote:
Shush!! I want my own sidnature strings! Evil or Very Mad

Yeah and I want Rotosound to throw Swing 66s at me like confetti. What a Face

...and become friends with someone who's really good at re-fretting instruments.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 pm

haha... or move to fretless and just get a ebony slab or it finished every few years
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 pm

T. Gunn wrote:
haha... or move to fretless and just get a ebony slab or it finished every few years

Neh. Not a fan of playing sans wire.
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:23 pm

Sorry... didn't get the joke. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Oh, I was just trying to find a creative way to say that I prefer to play on fretted necks. Smile
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 pm

screw all of that, I'll just keep looking for MF or AMS or one of those online guitar places to have another sale on 66 cent guitar research 45-100 or 45-105 strings and buy 50 more sets cheers

those things take weeks to un-brighten themselves so whoever made them for guitar research, put some good stuff in there Smile

and ya I like railroad tracks also Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Eh. They are are on elderly or something. And they 're like 20cents a string
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:51 pm

T. Gunn wrote:
Chowderboots wrote:

Entwistle did too. And his were 24 carat gold plated for a while too. Talk about expensive...
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

I usually only get about two weeks out of my strings before one of them breaks. And I can always tell when they are about to go, and which one will be first, since they start to lose their tuning stability on my Kahler as they get close to breaking. My E string is starting to come back sharp, which means that it is going to break any day now.

My wallet is not happy about this. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 pm

Kugelspot wrote:
Entwistle did too. And his were 24 carat gold plated for a while too. Talk about expensive...

But, they're soooooo good!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm

EricHaven wrote:
I usually only get about two weeks out of my strings before one of them breaks. And I can always tell when they are about to go, and which one will be first, since they start to lose their tuning stability on my Kahler as they get close to breaking. My E string is starting to come back sharp, which means that it is going to break any day now.

My wallet is not happy about this. Suspect

Wow sounds like you're pretty tough on them.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh, you know me, Martin. More smoke! Laughing
Back to top Go down
T. Gunn

T. Gunn

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah, optima golds right? They are like $150 a pack or something crazy. Randy jackson has gold sig strings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.   Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all! Wanting to get a Kahler, new to trems.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next