Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new band Alien Probe!

Go down 
+6
Kugelspot
madmike
Barklessdog
Chowderboots
Darkstrike
EricHaven
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

My new band Alien Probe! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new band Alien Probe!   My new band Alien Probe! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 pm

The time wasn't right. It took a certain situation to get you to experiment and arrive at that result...

And hell yeah! I've got a nice pair of headphones hooked up to my computer and it sounds like you could make dishes rattle off of shelves with your guitar.

And where do you find those photos of yours, tekkentool? Laughing
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: My new band Alien Probe!   My new band Alien Probe! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 pm

I was wondering the same thing, Martin! Laughing

Actually, like many of my....ahem...."advancements"....this one was a total accident. All I did was to change my E string to B first before touching the other three, and my decision to keep it like that was after noddling about for a bit with the bass strung like that. Had I chosen to do the other strings first, I might have found myself now struggling to re-figure out the neck being all strung down a fifth. It was only because I did the B string first, then decided to mess with it that I arrived at the conclusion that it might work as it was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: My new band Alien Probe!   My new band Alien Probe! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 am

all this talk about BADG Sleep.....I KNEW I had a video of the bass tuned to BADG...

shitty sounding cause I was playing out of the PA monitors only, but still doable beyond the struggle to remember the gap in notes Smile