Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan Empty
PostSubject: New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan   New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:24 am

Here's my after dinner last night jam to "continue" the new video section since Eric the moderator got here first Smile .

This Jam is dedicated to the OLD board that crashed since it was a free board, so there were no daily backups and all that stuff is now gone, but not from the memories of the people who created the conversations over there.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan   New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 pm

(wipes the tears from his eyes) Sad

Thank you, Mike.

Believe me, I am sad over the loss of the other board as well. It took a LOT of hours of pouring over my computer to get it to where it was, and I was really proud of it. But we can and will make this place our new home, and it will be better than the old place for many reasons. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan   New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:40 am

Maybe it's best that it happened, who knows. I hope that everyone who wants to finds their way back here. The old board was pretty great. I'd like to see more bass trem fanatics out there...I know you're out there!!! Come and get it!!!
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan   New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:36 am

Spread the word, gang. Spread the word. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan   New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 am

Aah the amimbari basement youTube jam inauguration. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan   New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan Empty

Back to top Go down

New Board, new Jam - here's Styx- BlueCollarMan
Page 1 of 1