Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some Harris metal from the wayback machine for all our "80's rock metalheads" on the board :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

some Harris metal from the wayback machine for all our "80's rock metalheads"  on the board :) Empty
PostSubject: some Harris metal from the wayback machine for all our "80's rock metalheads" on the board :)   some Harris metal from the wayback machine for all our "80's rock metalheads"  on the board :) EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:48 am

yes CB, KS, NOR, EH, MB, BD,MM, BoBo, and everyone else who is into Harris stuff who resides here, here's one I actually NEVER had on the old forum site, because I never did it !!!

Of all the fast and furious old Maiden songs to forget, well.. I AM OLD and altzheimer's is not the culprit...it is the massive amount of short term memory loss from "D***S"

ALTHOUGH TB'ers would argue about it, I don't NEED a Fender to reproduce his signature playing style SmileSmile

Steve would probably have a heart attack, or be impressed that I play all HIS lines upside down...

AND MARTIN NO "HEY MIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE USED THE JACKSON" REMARKS rendeer