Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

since MadMike asked. I dream about this project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

since MadMike asked. I dream about this project Empty
PostSubject: since MadMike asked. I dream about this project   since MadMike asked. I dream about this project EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:00 pm

a lefty raised center tbird body, that I can put this neck and hardware onto
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project IMAG0307
routed for my dual j-40 humbuckers (the one you put in the series10) and my other one from the white lefty......
into somewhere around the spacing as this one - and close knob config cause a jackson pre would go in.
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project Gall162b

finally use that 2400 front saddle that cant be used on anything else I have here.
If he really needs it for his carrear rik then i'll sell it to him and give you my 7410 for the project and it will just sit closer to the bridge pickup.

and painted black with red/silver metalflake in the paint so the bright light makes it change color.

I want to use those j40s because they are coilsplits for me to play with the tone. I would use mini switches somewhere down the line.
a charvel parts bass. only the body would be fake.

since 2011- Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: since MadMike asked. I dream about this project   since MadMike asked. I dream about this project EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Ill ask around for the necessary ingedients (body) and see what comes up.

Paint would be the tuffest part. Theres the rusto colorshift but thats navy/purple and red green. Maybe an auto duplicolor lacquer?

FYI I am 4 builds deep right now, but you are a preferred customer if you needed my services.

Thattl be a cool bass.
Back to top Go down
Basszupfer

Basszupfer

PostSubject: Re: since MadMike asked. I dream about this project   since MadMike asked. I dream about this project EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm

oh my ******* god, what a nice t-bird!!!!! What a Face
what should i say...? man, i think the black 2400 would fit at least 1000 times better here than on my mostly chromed hardware rik.
i´d say keep it for yourself. this t-monster simply begs for it.

it´s a small world, and for sure i´ll find someday a suitable 2400 in chrome for my rik.
and yes: i´m nearly pretty sure that a 2400 would fit an my rik. sadly my both rik´s are at rehearsalroom at the moment (ca. 40 miles away from my home).
but i´ll measure it out next time, to be on the safe site.

and so i decide now finally that i´ll trem up my ibanez BTB at first.
just to say that everybody knows, what my plans now and that there´re no more obscurities.

i´m looking forward to see some pics of the tremmed t-bird!!!!

Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: since MadMike asked. I dream about this project   since MadMike asked. I dream about this project EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:03 am

haha Carsten you cant swear here either Sad

there is a friend of mine from the jackson forum from germany that has a lot of jackson/charvel stuff like me, BUT his tbird already has a trem, and I said --yes that is for me.
he bought it with the trem on it already, but as you can see the rear roller sits very close to the pickup, and since I would be putting a HB in the bridge, i would want it to sit back a little farther. the knob config is no factor in my build 3 in a row with a dual-shaft-pot would work just as well.
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project JacksonbirdBody.
That black one in the other picture I would never mod...it would kill any value it has. Here is a full pic
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project Jackbird

some metalhead morbid-angel dave vincent fanboy wants this one, and when he comes up with the money it is gone but If it was a lefty I would have already done it and it would be a keeper.
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project IMAG0718
only one of my leftys has a trem, but a p-bass is so....plain.
it went from this
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project P1010083
to this.
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project P1010242
to this
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project P1010316

Mike did a rebuild for me on a unit that went from this with a headstock cracked in 2 places
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project P1010264
to this using some spare jackson parts.
since MadMike asked. I dream about this project Img_4418

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: since MadMike asked. I dream about this project   since MadMike asked. I dream about this project EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

amimbari wrote:
haha Carsten you cant swear here either Sad

Sorry, Charlie. Gotta keep our house PG-13. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: since MadMike asked. I dream about this project   since MadMike asked. I dream about this project Empty

Back to top Go down

since MadMike asked. I dream about this project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Pickups, Amps, Strings & Things! :: Bass Guitars-
Jump to: