Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my new studio project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

my new studio project Empty
PostSubject: my new studio project   my new studio project EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:48 pm

even though my band switch this year joining the studio band it was not so much of an "audition" because I knew the drummer for 20 years, and played in his band a good 15 years ago, I still had to show everyone else what was up for 2011 and actually still had to audition. i was their last hope after going thru enough "kids" who couldn't play this simple music to their satisfaction Wink You might think your old MadMike when you think an audition is not worth it, but sometimes experience counts.

since this song was already written from 2007, here is their old bassplayer and that version, and you must open the arrow in a new tab to take you to the myspace page if you really wanna hear the different approach.
Holy Mary by PLASTIC JESUS - RESURRECTION 2010
and the new version with me for the album "resurrection" coming out next year yes it is in a different key A# now Smile
this is my charvel 5stringer on these songs obviously from the tuning. the only effect is my compressor pedal into the board. these are still scratch tracks at this point
Holy Mary by amimbari
here's another one from the new album i did last week and yes the clicktrack is still there ...lol

Believe MIke Bass by amimbari

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Sly

Sly

PostSubject: Re: my new studio project   my new studio project EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Rock on man!! Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.slyonbass.com/
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: my new studio project   my new studio project EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:26 pm

I'm glad after all these years I get to work with Jim ( the drummer ) again. Not really my favorite music to play and I HATE using a 5stringer FOR SURE but, a tight band is tight band. a Much needed improvement for me to actually work than the sloppy cover band I left this year with a 1/2 alright singer and a guitarplayer that couldn't play a lead correctly to save his life.

51 years old playing dirt-metal originals again... I think I'm the one who needs psychiatric therapy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new studio project   my new studio project Empty

Back to top Go down

my new studio project
Page 1 of 1