Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most of you guys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tekkentool

tekkentool

Most of you guys... Empty
PostSubject: Most of you guys...   Most of you guys... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Most of you guys...   Most of you guys... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 am

I throw the whole curve off ... I didn't get on stage till 25, its never gotten me a groupie and I still eat boogers; ocasionally my own.

Ha!
Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: Most of you guys...   Most of you guys... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 5:48 am

madmike wrote:
I throw the whole curve off ... I didn't get on stage till 25, its never gotten me a groupie and I still eat boogers; ocasionally my own.

Ha!

You will not escape the law, you will conform.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM#t=0m15s
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Most of you guys...   Most of you guys... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Ha! Let's see here....first started gigging at age 16, done thousands of shows for many adoring fans, been offered literally everything under the sun for free, enjoyed a little celebrity, been on a record label, gotten lots of free product over the years, get into clubs for free....nope...don't feel like a loser at all. That so-called scientific study is full of crap.

Oh hey, I know! It was obviously written by jealous people who weren't good enough to play in a band! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: Most of you guys...   Most of you guys... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:42 pm

EricHaven wrote:
Ha! Let's see here....first started gigging at age 16, done thousands of shows for many adoring fans, been offered literally everything under the sun for free, enjoyed a little celebrity, been on a record label, gotten lots of free product over the years, get into clubs for free....nope...don't feel like a loser at all. That so-called scientific study is full of crap.

Oh hey, I know! It was obviously written by jealous people who weren't good enough to play in a band! Laughing
Psh. But all that stuff happened when you were in Stage C not stage F Smile
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Most of you guys...   Most of you guys... EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 pm

now this is funny. I had a good run in stage c, left it alone for most of stage D and E, came back in F and now that i'm in stage G and doing more musically than i ever did when i was 25-35-45, i think it is more fun now than ever before in all those other years. Smile

the last 5 years has turned me around. I used to be very happy playing flipped basses...never again ( except for my tbird which still looks cool flipped ) will I look like a dork, despite me making a name for myself as the lefty who plays flipped basses. in Pitts, I earned that reputation and no matter where I play now people only remember that, not my name, not my band, not my guitar choice....only "there's the lefty guy who plays flipped basses"

at a Christmas show 2010, so many people asked about that so I asked the other bands bassplayer if I could use his bass for one song flipped. I think they enjoyed it more than me Smile

I don't even bring a righty as a backup anymore since I have enough leftys now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most of you guys...   Most of you guys... Empty

Back to top Go down

Most of you guys...
Page 1 of 1