Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some of our favorite funny videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Some of our favorite funny videos Empty
PostSubject: Some of our favorite funny videos   Some of our favorite funny videos EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:33 am

I never get tired of any of these. Cool

Carol Burnett, Tim Conway, Vickie Lawrence, and Dick Van Dyke doing a sketch for The Carol Burnett Show that would later serve as the basis for the sitcom Mama's Family. In this bit, Tim Conway goes on a spontaneous rant, and ends up slaying the cast. Classic!

A version of the game called Irish Drinking Song from the series Whose Line Is It Anyway? Drew gets messed up, and Ryan runs with it, destroying everyone in the process. Colin had been doing the "meow" thing at odd times throughout this episode, so it became the running joke of the show.

This is the game called Song Styles from the same series. They do a version of The Village Peoples YMCA, and it just crumbles into hysterics, as Wayne misspells a name, and music director Laura Hall somehow manages to lose control of the drum machine as it goes into overdrive.

And one more from the same series. The game is called Living Scenery, and Richard Simmons is called in to do the bit with the guys. It speaks for itself. Probably the most I have ever seen Drew lose it. I thought he was going to piddle himself!

Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

Some of our favorite funny videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of our favorite funny videos   Some of our favorite funny videos EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Good heavens!!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down

Some of our favorite funny videos
Page 1 of 1