Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thou are not alone Mike

Go down 
+2
Kugelspot
NoobOnRoad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

Thou are not alone Mike Empty
PostSubject: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Yup, I upload some songs I do not master but that I love to play.

We need Primus!

We need some motown!

And some Sabbath

P.S I do look and/or act retarded sometimes. You know, I must start sleeping more.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Sweet! Ain't No Mountain High Enough is probably my favorite bassline of all time. I love Primus and Sabbath too.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:34 am

well you BEAT chowderhead-Martin in posting a video...I've been asking him for over a year SmileSmile

and what brand is that beatleBass ?? a Turser? I like your tagline "I am not Jamerson" ..eh, neither am I and if people are bummed cause I'm using a Tbird to play his stuff....too effin bad !!!!

so YA I 5 starred your vids naturally geek
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 am

No the Beatle bass is an epihphone, I just love these tiny necks on all Epi/Gib!
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 am

epi/rogue/turser/douglass...they all use that curly tailpiece...even my Dillion came with that but the guy who had it before me changed it to a hofner one...said it made a difference, but I can't A/B them to see...your sounds like mine though if that is any consolation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtzYXbedYvE
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:18 pm

These basses does are sweet as hell.

I do admit that it sounds similar, but I think that you've got flats on it?

Me, they are just plain dead strings.... I'll change them in 2 month for Dr black beauties to see what the hype is about. lol!
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 pm

haaha kids never cease to amaze me sometimes in their observance of something they are interested in....YES they are whatever the seller left on the thing and they ARE old/dead/grungy flats of who knows what brand..I can't fingerpluck them so I got stuck using a pick. ( more McCartney authenticity I guess ) --lololol

I only have longscale strings at the house so they won't work..I'll eventually buy a set of "whatever", and see what she sounds like.

as far as tonality, nothing in my house sounds like it at all.....
Back to top Go down
Barklessdog

Barklessdog

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 am

Ha nice videos, nice seeing that Hofner type bass. Sounds great really woody & resonent, actually works for the primus tune. All you need on her is a bigsby.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:44 am

I cant make out what he is saying at the end of the aintNoMountian jam, but at least it is not "or something like that" like I always say as the catch phrase...lololol
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:00 am

I say '' Dla marde, dla marde'' because I made some errors. It's like saying ''F*** off'' in the sense of '' F*** off I'll not do it again!''

lol!
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 am

o.i.c.....well each of us has our own "muter##uck I made another mistake" saying...lol

I thought the vids were quite close to accurate...but if you say so...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:16 pm

amimbari wrote:
well you BEAT chowderhead-Martin in posting a video...I've been asking him for over a year SmileSmile

and what brand is that beatleBass ?? a Turser? I like your tagline "I am not Jamerson" ..eh, neither am I and if people are bummed cause I'm using a Tbird to play his stuff....too effin bad !!!!

so YA I 5 starred your vids naturally geek

You know I'm laaaazy. Awesome vids, Noob.
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:49 pm

amimbari wrote:

Ya seriously man. You post even more than Eric, but you're the only regular we don't have pics and/or video of.
Back to top Go down
big_mits

big_mits

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:41 pm

Nice covers Noob! I think I liked the Ain't No Mountain High Enough cover the most, it was really smooth. Cool

Edit: You should change the position of your camera (or where you sit) so we can see your hands more. I like seeing peoples' different fingering styles and overall technique. Smile
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah, I saw that my speaker was covering my left hand... after I saw them lol!

And, I was too lazy to redo them.

But, thanks for the suggestion, I'll surely change the place I'll film them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thou are not alone Mike   Thou are not alone Mike Empty

Back to top Go down

Thou are not alone Mike
Page 1 of 1