Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. Empty
PostSubject: No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.   No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I've just been much busier than I imagined I would be at this time of year, so I haven't had much time to do anything with the new web page. But it's not going anywhere, and I'll get it up and running fully when I have the time.

Just wanted to let ya'll know what was up. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.   No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 am

Im still searching for the right bass for a kahler install. Things are kinda tight financially right now with storms / days off, installing carpet, new roof, dentists, etc. etc.

Festivus is comming!
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.   No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:28 pm

allright ........

the roof got started today.

i saw the dentist. its only gonna cost $400 for a new cap.

carpet is done.

the les paul is slowly getting finished.

and i've decided on the bass i'm gonna do for the BTF website installation tutorial.

i'm gonna scratch build one of these ...........

No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. BAEBNSCH1-Finish-Shot-jpg

i really like this gibson ... but would never spend that much on one; not to mention take a router to it to install a kahler. i'm thinking of going with a more tapered headstock shape to straighten out the strings from the nut to the machine heads (no "wonky" angles, right eric). i figure there is plenty of real estate behind the intonation line on this body style. i'm gonna start with a carvin thru maple neck with ebony fb and ss jumbo frets. swamp ash body wings ... maybe a blue trans tint to let the grain strike thru or maybe natural with a darker grain fill and no pickguard. passive with carvin mm hh pickups (lovin them on the v 440). corian nut. kahler 7410 black. black hardware / dunlop strap locks.

i'm working on the designs and will post some mock ups soon.

i should get started after the new year.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.   No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:06 pm

madmike wrote:
allright ........

the roof got started today.

i saw the dentist. its only gonna cost $400 for a new cap.

carpet is done.

the les paul is slowly getting finished.

and i've decided on the bass i'm gonna do for the BTF website installation tutorial.

i'm gonna scratch build one of these ...........

No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. BAEBNSCH1-Finish-Shot-jpg

i really like this gibson ... but would never spend that much on one; not to mention take a router to it to install a kahler. i'm thinking of going with a more tapered headstock shape to straighten out the strings from the nut to the machine heads (no "wonky" angles, right eric). i figure there is plenty of real estate behind the intonation line on this body style. i'm gonna start with a carvin thru maple neck with ebony fb and ss jumbo frets. swamp ash body wings ... maybe a blue trans tint to let the grain strike thru or maybe natural with a darker grain fill and no pickguard. passive with carvin mm hh pickups (lovin them on the v 440). corian nut. kahler 7410 black. black hardware / dunlop strap locks.

i'm working on the designs and will post some mock ups soon.

i should get started after the new year.

Sweet!

madmike wrote:
i'm thinking of going with a more tapered headstock shape to straighten out the strings from the nut to the machine heads (no "wonky" angles, right eric).

That's the spirit! cheers
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.   No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Man....where does the bloody time go???

No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. It's simply that I (like usual) haven't had the time to devote to transferring all of the info to the new place just yet. This site has built up such a long history that it will take a LOT of time to get everything moved over. Hang in there with me, Gang! It WILL happen one of these days! If this was my sole source of income (or ANY income, for that matter), well, that would be one thing. But, between work, the band, my son, my Honey, and Life in general, time is in short supply these days.

And no, I haven't forgotten about the shirts, either. I still have plans on the drawing board for a number of BTF-related items.

In addition to all of this, me and my guitarist Andy are working out a locking bass trem design, and we hope to have a working prototype by summer. He is also busy with the aforementioned distractions, so progress is slow. BUT....it IS in the works! Wink Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.   No, I haven't forgotten about the new site. Empty

Back to top Go down

No, I haven't forgotten about the new site.
Page 1 of 1