Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping Empty
PostSubject: Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping   Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 pm

You Guys have all heard my struggles with my new rig setup as of late. Well, I have had great luck with the porting of my SA cabinet....but then I discovered an interesting side-effect. My QSC power amp is now much louder than it was before, and is more than enough to keep up with the rest of the band....so I wanted to return the Hartke to zZounds. But lo and behold, I went past the 30-day return period. So I have it on eBay at $259 with free shipping within the United States. If anyone here wants it, let me know, and I will yank the ad. It has only a few hours of playing time on it, and I will include the manual, the original box and packaging, and even the warranty card, although I did register the amp with Hartke. Honestly, I do not know if it is transferable, but maybe having the original card will help.

500 watts into 4 ohms
An AWESOME protection circuit that turns off the amp in the event of a sudden speaker mis-match (which I can personally attest to after my Carvins went funky)
Active and passive inputs
Bass, mid, and treble controls
Master volume control
Brite switch
Switchable limiter
XLR direct out
Effects loop

All-in-all, a great amp that is practically brand-new. I simply do not need it, as my current rig is more than adequate. I have a Paypal account to make it easy. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping HartkeLH500
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping   Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Sold on eBay. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com

Hartke LH500 - $259 with free shipping
Page 1 of 1