Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone watch America's Got Talent?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Anyone watch America's Got Talent? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 pm

We're totally addicted to it! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:27 am

EricHaven wrote:
We're totally addicted to it! Wink
bahaha! i love australias got talent as well, strange considering they're shockingly similar to typical 60's variety tv.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:14 pm

i'm totally addicted to this dude .........

Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 am

madmike wrote:
i'm totally addicted to this dude .........

ha, you think he's cool. meet elvi pes, industrial metal on australias got talent.
Back to top Go down
Barklessdog

Barklessdog

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I have a twisted fetish of laughing at fat people bouncing off big balls

Sorry if any of you are obese and your offended. I know its wrong... No
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:20 pm

i love elvi! that was pretty awesome for ametures. i constantly modify and experiment with my gear because i want tones like that!

i love industrial ... metal / electronica / synth core ... i love it all and i wish there was more of it.

i hate thos judges. now ... america's got talent, they are competing for a vegas spot ... i'm asuming the australia's got talent is competing for something similar and elvi ... doesnt really fit that bill. ok ... not the right venue, but the judges were just kinda down on it. sorry it wasnt celene dion or the jonas brothers but open up your tiny little minds a bit that there are people making some different kinds of music.

with sharon osbourne and howie mendel as judges on americas got talent ... i think elvi wudda got a much better response than they did in australia. americas got talent is looking for the new, obscure, interesting and totally off the wall kinda stuff.

peirs is just a stuffy old poo.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Given the fact that Simon Cowell is one of the shows producers, it doesn't surprise me that Piers Morgan is one of the judges. I mean, I know that he's is there to judge talent, but sometimes he shoots down certain acts, and both Linda and I go "well Piers, can YOU do what they are doing???" But he is also good for the ratings, as he brings some controversy to the mix. He's the one that everyone loves to hate.

Did you Guys see Jackie Evancho, that little girl who sings opera? MAN!!! If someone doesn't sign her after this, I will be really surprised!

I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that this little girl brought me to tears after she performed, and I maxed out my votes for her after the show. And for any doubters out there, Howie Mandell later confirmed that the producers screen the recordings for any fake overdubs. So what you hear is, in fact, that little girl. There is NO trickery here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:27 am

uh, ya I know she's from here and made the newspapers and local news weeks before preparing for the show Smile

sounds like her vocal chords never went thru the "puberty" stage and jumped right into adulthood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch America's Got Talent?   Anyone watch America's Got Talent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watch America's Got Talent?
Page 1 of 1