Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer Empty
PostSubject: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi,

I am a Douchebag Spammer! Since I am not worthy of any regard, the wonderful and talented admins of this site have decided to expose me for the piece of dirt that I am.

Best regards,

Douchebag Spammer
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:59 pm

germany!?!?!?

killin me. if you can find one of these in the u.s. of a. buy it. this is the holy grail, state of the art, better than the rest, BEST TRACKING CAPABILITY (or so i'm told) synth that just isnt produced anymore.

i'm not paying $450 and shipping from germany.

saving my nickles for a eh microsynth and a moogfooger. these are the best two synths you can actually get (here).

germany.

i'm not sending $450 to germany ... anyone know this cat??????????

flag, flag!
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:48 am

oooh man I havent seen one of those for years and 450 is a great price if it is still available...please contact me at yourflofs&!t@haha.com and I will paypal you TODAY!!!!.

and until the MOD deletes the post, don't click on the picture, it is a jpg link to a bulls**t site.

Last edited by amimbari on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Hee-hee! Wink Re-read the guys post. I think you'll be pleased. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 pm

nothing G rated pleases me, but that's better than before Suspect
Back to top Go down
BBgermany

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Sleep

Last edited by BBgermany on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 pm

(...................................................)
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Sorry, Mike. I did a translation, and I'd rather that we not make it that ugly.

OK Bruno. So what you're saying is that you are not just an average spammer, just that you have (or, had) some Akai SB1's for sale, right? If that's true, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Let me make some things VERY clear here. If you wish to participate in the forums here, and discuss things related to bass, then you are welcome. BUT, if the only reason you joined was to sell things here, then you can forget it. I don't mind if folks who are regular participants post things for sale, but your very first post had you selling an extremely overpriced item from overseas. There was no introduction, no talk of being a bass player, or even of showing any interest in bass playing, and certainly no talk of bass trems, which is the main focus of this place.

This is my house, and anyone here will tell you that I am a pretty flexible dude. But I also expect everyone to follow the rules. So what will it be?

Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:42 am

you know when you translate your paragraph into german it makes about as much sense as his german to english does...

if you noticed, my german was grammer correct, not all jumbled words Smile - -
and the pictures are still links not pictures. just delete it.

and a studio? that's just a lame basement with a bunch of old junk in it.....
HERE'S a real studio Smile
AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer P5010013
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Actually Mike, I thought your grammar was perfect! Laughing But that was part of the problem, since we do want to at least try and keep it between a G and PG rating around here. Know what I mean? Wink

Looks like the pictures are gone....and he's taking a nap.

That is one impressive looking studio! It looks like a classroom!

I'll have to take some pictures of our places to share with you.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:24 pm

correct, that was a classroom. the school didnt need it anymore and let us use it for jamming, that's why we dont play in my place anymore. one of the members of the band is part of the schools staff.

it is not set up for recording but for everything else...it's fine
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:41 pm

mike was spending so much time in the classroom / studio ... thats why his grammar was correct.

you talked it pretty goodly mike.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:43 pm

was just thinking .........

you guys do know 40wattsun practices in a batting tunnel ... right?

i'll take some pics tomorrow / its funny .... we shud start a new thread.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:49 pm

we talk the way we talk in our layout of sentences unlike the foreigners for a reason Wink

no where else in the world have a people taken a language and screwed it up so bad affraid
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:54 pm

what? german?

i used to date a girl from germany. the stuff that spewed from her mouth at the height of intamacy was a turn on at first ... a little freaky after a few times. started scaring the crap outta me! very weird.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Man, I lived there for a year and a half...good times. Smile

What's that MESA junk, Mike? Never heard of it before. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer   AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer Empty

Back to top Go down

AKAI SB1 Deep Impact Basssynthesizer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Shameless Capitalism Division :: Stuff for sale-
Jump to: