Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale Empty
PostSubject: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:27 pm

anyone out here have a use for stuff like this? I have 3.
1 WAH is the guitar version, the other for bass, the 3rd pedal is a volume only.
Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale P1010220-1
Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale P1010225
Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale P1010222

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:01 am

yeah, i want em.

do they still work?

what do you want for em?
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:36 am

how about 150 for all 3 shipped....don't wait too long Mike because I have this stuff on Ebay already.

I got a guy asking about the guitar wah already so I can sell you this stuff and close the auction, as here's a cut and paste from him to me:

Can you send a pic of the inside of the guitar wah to kaz741@cox.net ?I'll buy them all ASAP as soon as you send it.Thanks,KEnny

I'll wait a few hours before sending him the pic he wants so you can have the chance first.

ebaystuff@knac.com is my paypal. I KNOW the bassWAH works, I don't know about the guitar wah since I have not had a battery in it for a l.o.n.g. time.
Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale P1010228-1
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:03 pm

if this guy gives you that much i suggest you get it.

i can get a dunlop bass wah for $70. i could use a volume ... but not necessary. mostly, i just wanted them for the cast boxes and mad scientist parts.

lemme know how it goes with this cat. if it doesnt, i'll paypal you $100 this weekend.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:26 pm

ya the guy took the guitar wah by itself so if you want the other 2 for 100, that's fine.

the ebay ad for them is over in 3 days around 10pm, so if you really want them i'll cancel the ad tomorrow because unless they were to hit 125 or more, I'll still only end up with a little over 100 after the final value fees.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:56 pm

each one of these pedals isnt worth more than $40 used to me.

naw.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:59 am

no biggie either way. I'm not dying to get rid of them, just extras I'll never use anymore when I re-did my rig and gear. I'll let the auction roll and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale   Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Dunlop Bass WAH and Gain pedals for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Shameless Capitalism Division :: Stuff for sale-
Jump to: