Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now. Empty
PostSubject: Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.   Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:51 pm

If you have a Facebook account, you can log in, and check out this little ditty. Here's the story.

I recently discovered a video of me playing with the Van Halen tribute Hot For Teacher at the Modesto X-Fest, summer of 2003. Now, don't get too excited, as the quailty isn't all that great. This was shot using a hand-held cam, and the sound is only what the mic could pick up. But I am doing a few interesting things here and there, and the sound gets better with a sub woofer running and turned all the way up. By the way, we were all really torn up, plus, it was about 95 degrees when we went on. So be kind. Wink

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=1196904795668&subj=1079163736
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
BoboMcNipples

BoboMcNipples

PostSubject: Re: Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.   Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm

f***ing sick
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.   Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:05 am

I agree. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.   Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 am

That's awesome...now you've got me listening to VH all morning.
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.   Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.   Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh....alright already....this will have to do for now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Audio and Video :: Video-
Jump to: