Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle! Empty
PostSubject: Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle!   Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle! EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Linda and I were lucky to be able to see Raven last night, and it turned out to be an even better evening than either of us could have imagined! We hung out with them before and after they played, helped them load their gear, and went to breakfast with them afterwards. My new avatar (John Gallagher and I) is from last night. We've got pictures posted on our Facebook pages. What an amazing night! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle!   Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle! EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:51 am

They were amazing in Vancouver! Totally blew me away!
We all sang happy birthday for John and the promoters brought out a cake for him on stage.
His pitch shifter totally destroyed my ears but in a good way, I was right in front of his amp the whole show.
Picked up a T-Shirt and the Rock Until You Drop dvd.
Was so stoked to see his old Explorer live, I love seeing musicians who've been using the same instrument for years, so much character.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle!   Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:02 pm

looks like another great life experience Razz

sometimes I feel I have missed out on a lot living on the east coast, but then I just look at my musical adventures and forget about it...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle!   Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle! Empty

Back to top Go down

Had a BLAST with Raven last night in Seattle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: General sillyness-
Jump to: