Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basszupfer

Basszupfer

the new 3" longer penis-extension for us! Empty
PostSubject: the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!   the new 3" longer penis-extension for us! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!   the new 3" longer penis-extension for us! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:02 am

Probably the gibson product I like the least ... so no, I don't need an EB either.

Checked out. Whammiworld. If john hss the long arms he hasn't put them on his website. I'm still looking for longer arms ... anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Jim

PostSubject: Re: the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!   the new 3" longer penis-extension for us! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:58 am

In time I am quite sure I'll also order a longer arm, not yet since I'm busy with many other things, but in time I will!

Would indeed be nice to know if wammiworld has them in stock...
Back to top Go down
Basszupfer

Basszupfer

PostSubject: Re: the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!   the new 3" longer penis-extension for us! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:20 am

wammiworld replied me, that they will put the longer bar in roundabout 3 weeks or what in stock.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!   the new 3" longer penis-extension for us! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 pm

thats cool ... i'll call john. i dont have a trem in my parts inventory so i'll need to place an order soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!   the new 3" longer penis-extension for us! Empty

Back to top Go down

the new 3" longer penis-extension for us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: The Rant Room-
Jump to: