Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tekkentool

tekkentool

Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?  Empty
PostSubject: Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?    Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:08 am

Shocked hell of a player on ******* everything.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?    Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 pm

what the? the swearword filter is not working today...oh YA let me go start a swearword thread!!!

clean up that post you bad boy!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Barklessdog

Barklessdog

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?    Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Wow, talk about gifted.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?    Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

amimbari wrote:
what the? the swearword filter is not working today...oh YA let me go start a swearword thread!!!

clean up that post you bad boy!!!

Already handled, and the word in question has been added to the list. Wink No worries, Tek! I missed that one in my original list, so you actually did me a favor.

That being said, WHO IS THAT GUY??? Sick does not even comes close to describing him!!! Reminds me a lot of Return to Forever! Awesome find, Tek!
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Sly

Sly

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?    Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?  EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 am

WOW!!! That guy should have himself cloned and form a band with himself!!! Incredible!
Back to top Go down
http://www.slyonbass.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?    Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't you hate it when One person steals ALL the talent?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: General sillyness-
Jump to: