Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?

Go down 
+2
EricHaven
amimbari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? Empty
PostSubject: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:07 pm

I didn't even know about this version until I searched it just now:

And just for fun:

Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 am

ok ok Kugel, now you did it....you need to BUY ME a 6,7,8,9,11 whatever string bass, and I'll do both parts on it like those people do, and ya....I saw them while looking for that video I used for my background music Smile

if I could pull that of on 4 strings, I would do it flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Dos

Dos

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:25 pm

I like these videos of Jean Baudin... The 11 string bass is a JB Bass (I think) A french handcrafted bass I knew him on a lutherie board Smile But he stopped crafting basses :'(

JP's website wrote:
Dear friends;

I will always remember the day I first attempted to build a bass that I thought would be the one and only...

Now I'm typing this message to announce that we decided to stop JP Basses.
We definitely had some great fun, building what we had in our minds and in our hearts, meeting amazing people, working with individuals that are just the best in their fields. With only a few basses existing, we've always felt like we had somewhat of a new family with you guys and we still believe it's true. We sincerelly hope that we'll still hear from you all and that you'll continue to share your music with us.

THANK YOU Aurélie, Hugo, Larry, Fred, Glen, John, David, Shedlon, Aaron, Carey, Jens, Matt, Jérôme, William, Bastien, José, Norbert, Jason, Horace, Johann, Dominique,...
THANK YOU ALL for your love and support, we'll never forget!

Now it's just time for Fred and I to follow a new path, leaving our creations in your talented hands...

Peace,
JP
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Dos wrote:
I like these videos of Jean Baudin... The 11 string bass is a JB Bass (I think) A french handcrafted bass I knew him on a lutherie board Smile But he stopped crafting basses :'(

Actually, I'm pretty sure they're all Conklins

Speaking of which, Amim, you should get one of these

or

these
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:58 pm

My eyes are hurting from all of that phenomenal playing! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:01 pm

My eyes are hurting from the price of those Conklins! Shocked I have no clue how I'd go abotu playing one of those...I'd rather take a Ric and huddle up in a corner denying that everything else exists...just me and my pet rock....
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:30 pm

I have the CD that this one is from. He sent his Nuclear Rabbit CD free of charge when I ordered Transcend and a T-shirt.

Back to top Go down
Dos

Dos

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:38 am

Ha alright...

The JB one is the 12 strings bass

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211151 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?   have time for a listen to the  SuperMarioBros Theme? Empty

Back to top Go down

have time for a listen to the SuperMarioBros Theme?
Page 1 of 1