Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amimbari

amimbari

Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT Empty
PostSubject: Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT   Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 pm

haha I said trem and you looked.

BUT THERE IS TREM CONTENT I just didn't say what type tongue

I actually like the bodystyle better on the red one which BTW was spraycan painted, no poly, and the ultra thin stickers are still stickers. I like it cause the horns are thicker like comparing a 2b-3b.

I now have my pair of cheap series10 pointies, so I'm DONE. cheers
( well maybe until theres another 50.00 guitar that's cool looking )
Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT P1010078-1
Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT P1010042-2
Among the other faults of the B+M mapleboard, the trem is rusted, one of the holes in the locking nut is almost ready to strip and the one on the red one is in much better shape and it has a duncan as the humbucker.

I'll mess with it this weekend cause our show was canceled Sad

okok, so right after I best offered this guy with a ridiculous amount of 95.15+shipping, he counter offers for 149..95 ---hahah he is insane, BUT it is a bass, it is a crackle ( on a u.g.l.y body, but... ) and as I write this I have upped my counter offer a bit, so he will accept it or say no........
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360240467971&ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:US:1123

just like going into TOP POT doughnut shop in Seattle, you buy one and it is delicious, and the next thing you know you find another one that you like better. ( at least that is what the music psychiatrist told me )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT   Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:45 pm

i'm sorry ... i think that crackle is pretty friggin cool!

the bass itself is pretty cool too ... needs a refurb / rebuild and some love.

(and a trem)
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT   Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 am

MM, if I get it first thing will be to see IF I can fit a pointy neck on it...lol

Before my b-day in June, I'll have to try to get that damn gold 7410 on "something"....lol
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT   Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:23 am

MM the guy won't budge, he says 149.95+ship or someone else will get it. I counteroffered again with 135.00, so this is the last counteroffer I can give thanks to ebay, if he takes it he does, if he don't then I'll bite the extra 30 bucks and just buy it anyway.....

why? because you are right, it is cool looking and I don't have probably the 700+ the Jackson custom white/black crackle is gonna end up costing on ebay right now.... I listed 3 basses on CL, and if 2-3 sell before the auction is over in 5 days, I'm gonna bid 800 on that Jackson crackle, if not, then I can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT   Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT Empty

Back to top Go down

Frankenguitar? - TREM CONTENT
Page 1 of 1