Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...

Go down 
+2
tekkentool
big_mits
6 posters
AuthorMessage
big_mits

big_mits

Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... Empty
PostSubject: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am

No solid food for 4 days Sad

But Vicodin and milkshakes work I guess Laughing Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:43 am

big_mits wrote:
No solid food for 4 days Sad

But Vicodin and milkshakes work I guess Laughing Wish me luck!

Solid food is overrated.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:15 am

oh I remember those days way back when they had to remove mine---I won't say that the vicodins DID NOT work, but back then there were "supplements" that made the pain go away even better when needed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:43 am

I hope it goes as well as it can, dude! I'm not looking forward to when I'm going to have mine taken out.
Back to top Go down
Yvarg

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm sure it will go well! I had mine out earlier this year and it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd been told. My friends all told me stories of how they felt sick for days afterward, but all that happened to me was a short crash on my bed for a couple hours then I felt pretty good. The next day I was out at Guitar Center hanging around with a friend. I blame the fast recovery on the awesome nurse though; we were talking about how cool we thought metal was before I went under. Dang, she was pretty good looking too . . . Laughing
Back to top Go down
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Yvarg wrote:
I'm sure it will go well! I had mine out earlier this year and it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd been told. My friends all told me stories of how they felt sick for days afterward, but all that happened to me was a short crash on my bed for a couple hours then I felt pretty good. The next day I was out at Guitar Center hanging around with a friend. I blame the fast recovery on the awesome nurse though; we were talking about how cool we thought metal was before I went under. Dang, she was pretty good looking too . . . Laughing

So she was a naughty nurse?
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Good luck, Mits! You'll be just fine! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
big_mits

big_mits

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:49 pm

And I awaken from my slumber!

Well, not really, just been too lazy to even get on a computer. Laughing

Everything went well though, I had all four taken out. The only problem I had was that whenever I stood up my blood pressure would sky-rocket and I'd pass out. But I'm over that now. Still on liquid food for another day or two, and my cheeks and tongue look like they've had bad botox injections, but other than that I'm fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 pm

glad to hear you made it thru it, you'll be better off for the "distant" future for tooth alignment and no chance of impactions later since they are now gone Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 pm

I agree. Welcome back to the land of the living, Mits! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
tekkentool

tekkentool

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 pm

So the vicoden worked then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...   Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow... Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: General sillyness-
Jump to: