Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp Empty
PostSubject: My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp   My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:49 pm

I've got this thing running through my QSC into my 1x15 cabinet, and I am almost speechless with how awesome this thing sounds! Wow! The tonal parameters are such that you can dial in just about any bass tone you can think of! And the effects are, surprisingly, really cool! It has the usual flanger/phasor/chrous/delay, but it also has a synth patch that almost perfectly nails the opening Moog Tarus pedal sound that Geddy Lee gets for Tom Sawyer, and the Funk and Wah patches are some of the best I've ever heard for bass! Using the Wah function, I can also near-perfectly replicate Geezer Butler's tone in N.I.B. The tuner functions so well that I'm going to unload my new Ibanez LU20 Tuner pedal since I don't need it now.

I am beyond pleased with this acquisition! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp   My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:36 pm

Awesome! Hope it works well for you.
Back to top Go down

My new Behringer V-Amp Pro Bass preamp
Page 1 of 1