Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield Empty
PostSubject: Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield   Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Saw all 3 bands last night. Fucking amazing show. Weird line up though. It was only those 3 bands, and they're all so different, especially the last 2. I know both Nashville ***** and the Rev were influenced by Motorhead, but still, kinda weird. I came for Reverend Horton Heat and Motorhead, who were both AMAZING. Nashville ***** were good too. Nice live act. Singer reminded me of Vinnie Paul.

I did learn some interesting things while I was there:

1. Weed and mosh pits DO NOT MIX
2. Motorhead are 98% as good as they were in the 70's and 80's.
3. I am now a fan of Nashville *****
4. Motorhead are LOUD. My ears were still ringing 12 hours later.
5. LEMMY IS GOD! cheers

Also, at the end of the show Lemmy threw a bunch of pics into the audiance. Guess who got one? Cool
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield   Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 am

i just love that big honkin hairy mole thing growing out of lemmys cheek. that cyst in and of itself should be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield   Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 am

Oh you lucky bastard!!! I was too late/couldn't afford tickets to see them...I'm dying to see Motorhead for myself!! I'll bet that was incredible.

Loud enough for you? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield   Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:05 pm

2, Motorhead are 120% as good as they were in teh 70's/80's, by the fact that they're 40 years older and still put on the dirtiest, rock n' roll ever! bounce

4, **** yeah! EVERYTHING LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield   Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:20 pm

I would pay $100 to see them perform Stay Clean once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield   Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield Empty

Back to top Go down

Nashville *****, Reverend Horton Heat, and Motorhead at the Warfield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: General sillyness-
Jump to: