Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)

Go down 
+3
Chowderboots
madmike
NoobOnRoad
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) Empty
PostSubject: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:30 pm

So I was surfing on Musicians friend yesterday and saw the epiphone explorer korina limited.... And then G.A.S Struck..

So, I'll problably sell my ministar and maybe other few things to buy one.

I know some over here wil say that there are so many better explorer bass out there but try to find one that ships to Quebec.... It is always Rare or friggin' expensive.

Also, I already like epiphone necks i tried(Viola, Thunderbird). I am somewhat sure that the explorer does not have a neck like them. But what if you never try!
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:49 pm

ya know what?!?!?

i been looking for one of these for 2 years. thought of going with the dean ... but the body just isnt right. gibson and epiphone discontinued their explorer line so the ones on e bay were going for $1000. a warmoth build wudda run me about $1400.

so i decide to invest some money in a house and a better car .........

now i got no money and they release this.

shoot me! Mad

i'de pay $400 for one ... $280 for a black kahler, $180 for pickups, $50 for new black knobs, $50 for machine heads and a new trans blue finish ... theres my bass.

maybe i'll get lucky and come across some loot in the next year.

yes ... buy this bass now if you can.
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Yup i'll buy one and a 5 string conversion with a kahler and maybe tuned CGCFBb.

That's sure I'll have one. even if I get kill by my parents....
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Oh my god...if Gibson made a real Explorer bass... Sad

I would be so broke. Or if Gibson made a flying V bass. Baah. I hope they do! Very Happy

Speaking of which, the Epiphone Flying V looks pretty sick in white, I think. I don't think I'll buy one, though. One of my dream guitars is an Ibanez Flying V bass from the mid 70s. A friend of mine has one and it's something else. It has a sidewinder and a minibucker. They go for a lot of money on eBay. I've only ever seen two or three, my friend's bass included.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Just a note--look at how close to the bridge that tone knob is. This sparks off a warning light in my head. My Hamer has the same knob configuration and the Kahler's mounting screws on the lower side are right up against the cavity and, in the case of one of them, it actually went in crooked and burst through the cavity wall.

Another thing is the headstock--look at how the strings come off. That's very similar to how the headstock is on my Jackson, which has horrible tuning stability with a trem. It's Epiphone, so I don't know how good the tuners are, either. And you'd want to replace the nut.
Back to top Go down
Yvarg

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
Just a note--look at how close to the bridge that tone knob is. This sparks off a warning light in my head. My Hamer has the same knob configuration and the Kahler's mounting screws on the lower side are right up against the cavity and, in the case of one of them, it actually went in crooked and burst through the cavity wall.

I bet that would making grounding the bridge easier. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:09 pm

NoobOnRoad wrote:
Yup i'll buy one and a 5 string conversion with a kahler and maybe tuned CGCFBb.

That's sure I'll have one. even if I get kill by my parents....
Nice! Very Happy

Chowderboots wrote:
Oh my god...if Gibson made a real Explorer bass... Sad

They used to.... but suprisingly, the Epi was the better bass, by almost all accounts.

I have a tracing of the Epi's body, for my build, man, I can't wait to get the parts for that.
Back to top Go down
NoobOnRoad

NoobOnRoad

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Yeah i know for the string angle but the kahler will be there because I want a full adjustable bridge. And that if somwhen theymake a locking nut for bass then I'll already have the trem.

But the kahler trem will stay as a bridge. I know I'll have to change the nut and add a tuner.(Between, Having my Epi Viola I can say that the tuners keep the strings in tune)

As for Gibson, I don't care because I am now an Epi fan! They make friggin good neck bodies.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Cool beans. I think Epiphones have gotten a lot better lately. I'm sure they make some nice instruments now.

I really do like the Vs...hmm...
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Ooooh... Really liking both of the new Epi basses, especially the V, other than the 20 fret net and the pickups (not a fan of those muddy as hell T Bird pickups). Still they would make great project basses. Swap out the pickups, install a Kahler trem, and maybe get a 21 fret replacement neck, and either would be a great bass.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Awesome find! Go for it, Bro! Wink

And Martin, to add to what Bill said about the Explorers, Gibson also used to make V basses, although I'm not sure if they still do or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 pm

EricHaven wrote:
Awesome find! Go for it, Bro! Wink

And Martin, to add to what Bill said about the Explorers, Gibson also used to make V basses, although I'm not sure if they still do or not.

Oh yeah. I've heard mixed reviews about the 80s Gibson Explorer basses. Some people love them and their sound, but others complain about poor build quality/sound that was inherent with some Gibsons around that time.

I've heard the Gibson Flying V bass was cumbersome at best. Laughing

I've seen the old Epi Explorers and Vs go on eBay for reasonable prices. But it's cool they're making them again. It makes me happy that bassists are starting to get some good selection nowadays. It seems like when I started a couple years ago, lots of companies just didn't have that many bass models, but now they have a wide selection of differing models. And I've noticed a greater attention to quality lately. It makes me feel good to see that happen.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Actually, I wanted to try out a Gibson V bass once after seeing Ben Orr of The Cars use one, and I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Then I found one in a music store, and tried it. To be honest, it was a major disappointment since the neck diving was horrid, and it felt too light in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Yeah so I have heard from other people. They look so cool...I'd love to play one some day.

But didn't Gibson put the strap pin on the very end tip of the upper horn? Man, that'd make it sit so awkwardly on you. Dean puts the strap button on the inside of the V, about 1/2 of the way from the crook to the tip. Makes it balance much better, apparently.

And The Cars are awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:06 pm

I loved The Cars! Wink

And you're correct, Martin. Dean as well as Kramer got it right when they put the strap pin inside the crotch of the V instead of out on the fin. I used to own a Kramer V bass for a while, and it was pretty cool. I also had a hand-made V bass that was fretless.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 pm

Woah! Tell me about your fretless V....how did you come by that? Shocked
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:19 pm

I was afraid you'd ask me that. affraid

To be totally honest, the story was something about it belonging to a friend of a friend who had started to build it in shop class (I acquired it not long after I graduated from high school), and the guy lost interest in it. So I bought it for dirt cheap, and finished the thing. I have pictures of it, and if I remember, I'll scan them and post them here.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Wow thanks. That sounds crazy! How'd you like it?
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:23 pm

It wasn't too bad, actually. Believe it or not, I have a recording of me using it, and I'll try to post that as well. My only complaint was that the guy made the neck a little too narrow, so it was a little awkward. That, and that fact that the neck not having a truss rod made adjusting the action a bear, and I never could get it perfectly right.

But I did give it a really cool black and red paint job! Wink
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:25 pm

I'd love to hear the recording. That bass sounds like a trip!
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 am

Kugelspot wrote:
Ooooh... Really liking both of the new Epi basses, especially the V, other than the 20 fret net and the pickups (not a fan of those muddy as hell T Bird pickups). Still they would make great project basses. Swap out the pickups, install a Kahler trem, and maybe get a 21 fret replacement neck, and either would be a great bass.

I never got that, every time I've played a T-Bird, I've had no trouble making it sound bright and cutting......

And the necks are already 21 frets.....
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:27 am

I don't think there's enough room on either for a trem. The body route on the Explorer and the lengeth of the V's crotch might cut into wood needed by the Kahler to sit firmly. Not to mention the crazy angles the strings come off the nut and on to the tuners on both basses.

Very few basses are actually compatible with Kahler trems. But there are a few whose designs can accommodate the Kahler's design.

I agree, man. TBird pickups are the cat's ***. They can be muddy, but they are also very versatile and can sound almost twangy. They have a lot more dynamics and intricate personality than people give them credit for. Kinda like with some Gibson guitar pickups, they have a lot of the best qualities of single coil and humbucking pickups in one unit.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:50 am

Big thing about TB pickups, people don't realise the pickups are wired in parallel, and need to be eq'd differently than most other pickups, regular humbuckers espcially.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:53 am

Darkstrike wrote:
Big thing about TB pickups, people don't realise the pickups are wired in parallel, and need to be eq'd differently than most other pickups, regular humbuckers espcially.

Oh really? How can one go about doing so?

I'm very curious in getting a Mike Lull TBird pickup...just 'cos I've always loved music with that TBird tone. SO..expensive....
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:58 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Darkstrike wrote:

Oh really? How can one go about doing so?

I'm very curious in getting a Mike Lull TBird pickup...just 'cos I've always loved music with that TBird tone. SO..expensive....

Pickups wired in parallel are full of low end, and high end, so they're pretty mid scooped, so, you'll want to boost your mids more, and more importantly, if you can, your high mids(high mids is where most of the brightness in bass is, IME).

Compared to a normal series humbucker, which has boosted mids. and cut highs.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 am

Darkstrike wrote:
Pickups wired in parallel are full of low end, and high end, so they're pretty mid scooped, so, you'll want to boost your mids more, and more importantly, if you can, your high mids(high mids is where most of the brightness in bass is, IME).

I wonder if the Mike Lull TBird pickups are only able to be wired in parallel or if they're four conductor or what.

'Cos I want to put one on my Hamer. My situation with that bass is--I don't want the Jazz pickup. It's not right for the bass, but what other pickup can be mounted over the Jazz pickup's route and cover it completely while still sounding better than I want? A normal sized guitar pickup with a mounting ring won't cover the Jazz pickup's cavity entirely, but a 7 string pickup will. However, I'm still hesitant to put in an X2N-7. The Mike Lull pickup would be killer, but it's so expensive. Darkstar? Would that work on this bass? Sidewinder/mudbucker? I don't know...gotta think this one out.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:22 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Darkstrike wrote:

I wonder if the Mike Lull TBird pickups are only able to be wired in parallel or if they're four conductor or what.

'Cos I want to put one on my Hamer. My situation with that bass is--I don't want the Jazz pickup. It's not right for the bass, but what other pickup can be mounted over the Jazz pickup's route and cover it completely while still sounding better than I want? A normal sized guitar pickup with a mounting ring won't cover the Jazz pickup's cavity entirely, but a 7 string pickup will. However, I'm still hesitant to put in an X2N-7. The Mike Lull pickup would be killer, but it's so expensive. Darkstar? Would that work on this bass? Sidewinder/mudbucker? I don't know...gotta think this one out.

I couldn't tell you how the Lullbird is, but, I expect it would sound just fantastic in your Hamer. I understand you not wanting the Jazz in it, Darkstar might be cool, if you have the room for it.

What about a Nordstrand Big Single, thats like a single coil, thats been pumped full of steroids, and screams "**** yeah baby" every time you pluck a note! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Hmm those Nordstrands are interesting. They look really cool. I kinda want to get pickups with the pole pieces right under the strings though. As much as I like some pickups with separated pole pieces, I love the fat punch when you have the pole pieces right under the string. That's why a Darkstar sounds cool. Expensive--hell yeah, but probably mean as hell sounding.

With those pickups, one you have the area routed out for them, can't you choose which way you want the coil situated (towards the neck or bridge)? That would give you some incredible tonal options if you could just unscrew them, flip them around, and screw them back in. I've seen guitars with humbuckers installed backwards on purpose. When you have them in split mode that way, they sound fat and P-90 like. So awesome.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
With those pickups, one you have the area routed out for them, can't you choose which way you want the coil situated (towards the neck or bridge)?
Its possible to rout it to do that. Which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Oh man that is very sweet...very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
Oh man that is very sweet...very sweet.

Really is, since they're single coils, that swap is like moving the pickup an inch! Cool
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 pm

Mhmm! Exactly. If you put one in the P position, you could allign the coil perfectly over that 5 1/4" mark! But I haven't seen many basses like that. They're all set up with the coil more where the Neck P coil would be. All you'd have to do is turn it around. Man, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
Mhmm! Exactly. If you put one in the P position, you could allign the coil perfectly over that 5 1/4" mark! But I haven't seen many basses like that. They're all set up with the coil more where the Neck P coil would be. All you'd have to do is turn it around. Man, that's cool.

Yup, you can change it to suit your mood. Cool
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:28 pm

I know! Laughing That's pretty mean.

They're so big, though. Oi vei.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
They're so big, though. Oi vei.

Free bonus that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Haha tell me about it. If you call $200 free...
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Martin, my Kramer V also had as an option a Kahler bass trem, and a buddy of mine had one. So there are V basses that have enough room for a trem. Wink

And Bill, you are spot on about high mids for a bass signal. It has also been my experience that this is where you get your notes to really cut through.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:45 am

EricHaven wrote:
And Bill, you are spot on about high mids for a bass signal. It has also been my experience that this is where you get your notes to really cut through.

Thats what I always found, high mids to cut like a knife, and low mids for a punch in the guts.

I'm quite violent when it comes to bass tone. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Darkstrike wrote:

That makes two of us. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Darkstrike wrote:
EricHaven wrote:

Thats what I always found, high mids to cut like a knife, and low mids for a punch in the guts.

What about the mid mids? Razz

As am I. I'm always looking for the most powerful way to go about delivering my bass.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:23 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Darkstrike wrote:
EricHaven wrote:

What about the mid mids? Razz

As am I. I'm always looking for the most powerful way to go about delivering my bass.

Mid mids are halfway between the two, the cut is duller, and used right can hit hard like a punch. Arrow
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:12 pm

And then, there are the mid mid mids. Laughing
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 pm

eric,

would that be the mid in the middle of the mids?
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:21 pm

^ Laughing

Anyway, mid mids are like a punch to the face.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:07 pm

madmike wrote:
eric,

would that be the mid in the middle of the mids?

Um....it's somewhere in the middle of that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 pm

But they're on the outside of the upper middle.
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:45 am

i know i need to make time in my busy day to accomplish things that make it appear as if i have too much time on my hands.

teeheehee ... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 am

EricHaven wrote:

Thats where you get your center, for balance.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:34 am

Darkstrike wrote:
EricHaven wrote:

It's like your inner ear.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Darkstrike wrote:
EricHaven wrote:

It's like your inner ear.

Exactly. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)   Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Damned g.a.s (Epiphone Explorer)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: General sillyness-
Jump to: