Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A proposition for everyone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

A proposition for everyone... Empty
PostSubject: A proposition for everyone...   A proposition for everyone... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Wouldn't it be cool if we all posted live footage of ourselves? Me and Eric have already, but what about everyone else? I especially want to see Amim. He's made about 40 videos jamming to records. I want concert footage man!
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: A proposition for everyone...   A proposition for everyone... EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 am

you know I never saw this thread until now.... as soon as our band I put together a few months ago gets it on the road, I'll have my camcorder with me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: A proposition for everyone...   A proposition for everyone... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Kugelspot wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool if we all posted live footage of ourselves? Me and Eric have already, but what about everyone else? I especially want to see Amim. He's made about 40 videos jamming to records. I want concert footage man!
ACTUALLY, THAT'S 188 videos Smile

but if you really really have to see me playing with other people Rolling Eyes ........
here's one of the songs from a nothing to do but get drunk Sunday party-jam this afternoon with me and the gang.
The jamroom is about as close to a concert as your gonna see for a bit affraid