Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rabid Design: Open For Business?

Go down 
+2
EricHaven
Kugelspot
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Kugelspot wrote:
The project is on hiatus. For one thing, I don't have time between school, college applications, and the stuff outside of school I'm already doing. Also, I realized I don't have any basses with P-pickups that I want to change. When (if?) I ever get going again, I'll probably make a J stack to put in the bridge position on my Kramer. The Model J is just too bright to put almost touching the bridge on a bass thats already very bright, and its nearly unusable soloed, so I'm going to to make an extremely overwound stack. It might actually be hot to the point that it might be a bit muddy normally, but in that position, on that bass, it should work really well as a distortion/soloing pickup.

Mhmm. Aren't you almost 18? No wonder you're busy.

Oh and I'm looking for a creme Model J bridge pickup to put into my Hamer...

Just lettin' you know. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Really? I've got to warn you though, the cover is starting to crack around the holes for the screws. Still interested?
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Kugelspot wrote:
Really? I've got to warn you though, the cover is starting to crack around the holes for the screws. Still interested?

Hmm, send me a picture, man! I don't have any money/a source of income at the moment, but I've got some pedals and junk that I'm looking to sell/trade.

If nothing else, I can discard the cover and replace one of the pickups in my Roadstar with it. Swap guts, as it were.
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm

I could sell it pretty cheap. I mean the cover is almost unusable. What pedals do you have?
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Kugelspot wrote:
I could sell it pretty cheap. I mean the cover is almost unusable. What pedals do you have?

I currently have a couple of things on the auction block. My Sunn Sceptre cab, an SGX 2000 Express (I doubt you'd be interested in those), a Morley Bad Horsie 2, an X2N-7 that I could take out of my BTB, as well as the stock pickups from my Blitz. I think I still have an X2N...somewhere, but I'm not sure. If you're interested, I can look for it.

Yeah...junk. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:33 pm

Not really interested in any of that right now. How about this. They normally sell for $100, but since they are old, rusty, beat up pickups, and you're kind of a friend, I'll sell the for $40.
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

Chowderboots wrote:
Kugelspot wrote:

I currently have a couple of things on the auction block. My Sunn Sceptre cab, an SGX 2000 Express (I doubt you'd be interested in those), a Morley Bad Horsie 2, an X2N-7 that I could take out of my BTB, as well as the stock pickups from my Blitz. I think I still have an X2N...somewhere, but I'm not sure. If you're interested, I can look for it.

Yeah...junk. Laughing

Hey, the X2N-7 ain't junk!

I mean yeah, junk, you can just toss them lousey Dimarzio's, in fact, send them to me, I'll do it for you, I'd normally charge like, but not for you...... Cool
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Eh, it's cool dude. Getting even $40 right now would take a while. I don't have money, but I've got all this stuff sitting around. If you are still eager to get rid of it in the future, I can give you what it's worth.

And by junk, I was referring more to the cab/FX unit, which are pretty trashy. I've got stuff on Craigslist, but that's never a very fast/effective way to sell. But it's free.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Hmmmm....how much do you want for the X2N-7, Martin? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

$60, I'll pay shipping?
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Mmmm....let me make sure where my finances are at when I get paid again this coming Tuesday, and if I can swing it, done! Wink
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Let me know when/if you're interested. It isn't going anywhere. Cool
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Kewl! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabid Design: Open For Business?   Rabid Design: Open For Business? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabid Design: Open For Business?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2