Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pedulla on the way!

Go down 
+3
Chowderboots
Darkstrike
Mo Beach
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

Pedulla on the way! Empty
PostSubject: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:19 am

This Pedulla mark Egan model is getting shipped out to me today. I dealt with Beaver Felton personally which is pretty cool! Soon after receiving it I'm bringing it up to the Pedulla factory myself, it's only 40 minutes north of here. I'm going to get the fretboard coated with their famous polyester resin. And might have them set up the action while it's there. I already emailed Pedulla and it should only take 2 weeks.

This is a $5000 bass normally, I paid $1799 today and another $325 at Pedulla will give me a brand new bass practically. I'm psyched!

Pedulla on the way! Pedulla1

Pedulla on the way! Pedulla
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:06 pm

"I'm psyched!"

Thats just gotta be an understatement! affraid

Deal of a lifetime!

Them things are incredible, in fact, had I not got my Roscoe, a Pedulla Rapture V was what I was gonna get. Cool
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Fantastic!! That's an achievement, duder! I can't wait to hear how you sound through it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kugelspot

Kugelspot

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Shocked I'm speechless. That thing is amazing. And as for the flame and finish:

Pedulla on the way! D1gpmbkxa51dwe2sdhsr

I can't believe that you only paid $2000 for that thing. That's an amazing deal. Money VERY well spent! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Now I'll be hoping the Fedex drivers on the way up from Florida are driving really really fast!

Those photos are from the add on Bass Central, I'll take some close ups when I get it
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Wow! Great score, Jeff! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Word...that bass is in a league of its own.
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:11 am

Someone on TB placed an ad today, selling a 1995 Pedulla Thunderbass 5 string for $1000, it's in great shape!
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:39 am

haha the ole' TB for sale area..I call that the "wishlist" area, meaning I'm glad I don't EVER wish for 3/4 of the stupid Fender basses for sale on there.

Try finding a Jackson---haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:39 am

There's so many Fenders out there on the market where do you begin to look if you want one?
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:04 am

Mo Beach wrote:
There's so many Fenders out there on the market where do you begin to look if you want one?

haha...exactly!

I love the replies to posts on TB when someone asks for the best place to buy a used xxx bass:

"look in the classifieds thats the best place to buy one from our own members"

uh, ya right...........

I'll stick to CL/EBAY and SCREW TB. nothing but a bunch of pointyhead hating FenderFools Mad

however for purposes of THIS thread, you are right there's a lot of boutique/vintage basses for sale there, but who has 2-5 grand to dump on one?

and oh ya, there's PLENTY OF STUPID SQUIERS for 10 dollars less than you can buy it from anywhere else used.
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:49 am

I'm not a big TB fan, too many elitists, too many know it alls with no gigs under their belts. But there are some nice basses for sale here and there.

I'm not a CL fan either, way too easy to get scammed there.

As far as Ebay, it's okay but I just closed my Paypal account because I hate their new policies, no wait they're Ebays policies... if I sell something I want the money right then and there, instead of having it held until the sniveler that bought it posts positive feedback to my account. Paypall also reduced my Buyers Credit with no explanations so I canned their asses. I will do business on Ebay but if I sell or buy something it's money orders only. Another thing I hate is buyers can't be given negative feedback anymore. That place is slowly becoming an amazon.com thing, in another year or two the transistion will be complete.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:07 am

Mo Beach wrote:
I'm not a big TB fan, too many elitists, too many know it alls with no gigs under their belts. But there are some nice basses for sale here and there.

I'm not a CL fan either, way too easy to get scammed there.

As far as Ebay, it's okay but I just closed my Paypal account because I hate their new policies, no wait they're Ebays policies... if I sell something I want the money right then and there, instead of having it held until the sniveler that bought it posts positive feedback to my account. Paypall also reduced my Buyers Credit with no explanations so I canned their asses. I will do business on Ebay but if I sell or buy something it's money orders only. Another thing I hate is buyers can't be given negative feedback anymore. That place is slowly becoming an amazon.com thing, in another year or two the transistion will be complete.
yes ebay is not the ebay of 2006 and back...totally different. Fortunatly I have enough points on ebay anytime I buy something, paypal money hits my paypal, and either the funds are immediate, or one day delay. I do not have to "wait" for feedback before I get paid. ( that's why I still buy stuff off ebay )
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:29 am

I usually buy new so I don't have many points on ebay, I think I've made 3 sales and 2 purchases. I had to wait 10 days to get paid via paypal for a Korg groove box/sampler I sold, becuase he simply forgot to give me positive feedback. Ebay is losing thousands of sellers because of their policies.
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:02 am

well more on the topic, you just got yourself a beautiful bass, your fingernails are probably all bitten off by now due to the waiting, and when you get it. I'm sure we will hear some awesome clips.

ebay is becoming like youtube, only good for the sponsors, in ebay's case... ebay stores with 10's of thousands of transactions for ebay to make money.
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:45 am

Fedex tracking says it'll be here monday, I was REALLY hoping it was tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Ah man...that's close!
Back to top Go down
Barklessdog

Barklessdog

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:36 am

Really nice bass, I love the blue finish.
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:10 pm

Got it! Smile

Pedulla on the way! Ped3
Pedulla on the way! Ped5
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Oh man, thats lovely, how's it play!? bounce
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:47 pm

It plays and sounds awesome. It's the most playable 5 string I ever picked up. The two steel rods in the neck make it possible to be as thin as possible. it's not very heavy and has great balance. I thought it would be neck heavy but it surprised me.
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm

WOW! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Jesus Christ, dude...that's just crazy. Happy playing!!
Back to top Go down
Darkstrike

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:25 am

Mo Beach wrote:
It plays and sounds awesome. It's the most playable 5 string I ever picked up. The two steel rods in the neck make it possible to be as thin as possible. it's not very heavy and has great balance. I thought it would be neck heavy but it surprised me.

Sweet dude, sweet, whats the spacing, looks wide, 19mm?
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:33 am

Yeah I know! What scale length is it?
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:53 am

a piece of art is nice in pictures, and always a lot nicer in person king congrats on a beautiful looking ( and from what you said -beautiful playing ) bass.
Back to top Go down
Mo Beach

Mo Beach

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:54 am

Chowderboots wrote:
Yeah I know! What scale length is it?

The scale length is 34"

The neck depth is 12/16" at the 1st fret, and 15/16" at the 12th. The depth never exceeds 1"
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:12 am

Wow....and that fingerboard (as well as every other inch of wood on there) looks incredible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pedulla on the way!   Pedulla on the way! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pedulla on the way!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: New Toys!-
Jump to: