Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowball the dancing cockatoo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

Snowball the dancing cockatoo Empty
PostSubject: Snowball the dancing cockatoo   Snowball the dancing cockatoo EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:33 pm

For my entire life, I have felt that animals have a lot more going on in their heads than we humans give them credit for. Animals are not "dumb", but merely have a different sense of awareness than we do. Linda and I just saw a news story about this amazing bird, and we found the video on YouTube:

His timing is not picture-perfect, but it's not too far off, either. And notice that he seems to pause when the background drum and rhythm track changes as if he notices something is different before picking up the tempo again. Now, I am not suggesting that this bird is completely aware of what is going on, but as far as I am concerned, he is clearly enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: Snowball the dancing cockatoo   Snowball the dancing cockatoo EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:45 am

like 6 lines in, doesnt stevie sing ........

" ... bevis no more ..."

?????????????????????????????????????

"nothin else matters!"

i truely think these birds, cockatiel and parrots...., i forget what particular genus of bird they are, are definately more intelligent than most other common household pets. they are beautiful too.
Back to top Go down
Chowderboots

Chowderboots

PostSubject: Re: Snowball the dancing cockatoo   Snowball the dancing cockatoo EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:48 am

Oh dude that gave my day new meaning hahahaha
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: Snowball the dancing cockatoo   Snowball the dancing cockatoo EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Beavis no more? LOL! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowball the dancing cockatoo   Snowball the dancing cockatoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowball the dancing cockatoo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bass Tremolo Fanatics :: Thoughts and Musings :: General sillyness-
Jump to: