Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SPYD3R #9

SPYD3R #9

show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects Empty
PostSubject: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:35 pm

here's my recently done pedalboards (I use to call it "lunchbox")
just got the Evidence audio SIS solderless cable and an AMT for a while, it's a small and fun bass wah pedal.
It still got space for my custom 1590B DI box and TCE mini ditto...
wired series: bass >> AB Switcher >> AMT bass wah >> Ibanez PD7 OD/Dist >> Zoom MS-60B multistomp >> Buffer >> Ditto (soon) >> DI box custom (soon) >> amp/FOH

show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects 20140105_141949_LLS_zpsollg9tud

if you had any pedalboards or stacked racks effects, please share and show to us  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 pm

I'll have to take some pictures.  Wink

BTW, great looking set-up you've got there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:34 pm

the mini rig:
crown + washburn rock bottom
show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects IMAG1252_zps23d28215
show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects IMAG1251_zps0569c293

and the more used rig:
show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects IMAG0619_zps3d6be28c

pedalboard is to control the behringer Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Love it, Mike!  cheers 

We're doing some video tomorrow at band rehearsal, so I'll get some shots of my pedalboard to share.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Heres my pedalboard.
Put it together pretty recently.
Its funny I never really used to be that much of a effects guy til pretty recently but I'm really loving this setup.

Signal path goes like this, bridge pickup into the Decimator, DOD Envelope Filter, Digitech Chorus, EBS Sheehan into the A return on the Boss Line Selector.
The Boss Tuner isn't really being used as a tuner (I have a rack tuner) I use it in the dirt loop of the Sheehan to turn the overdrive on/off.

Next is the neck pickup going into the Boss Flanger, Micro Pog then the B return of the Line Selector then everything is summed to one output to the EHX Cathedral Reveb then out to the amp.
I actually got the Reveb for my 12 string basses but with the fretless, if you turn on the Micro Pog with the sub octave up, turn on the chorus and the reveb and use a ebow you shake the entire house!

I used to plug the bridge pickup into the input of the Sheehan then the neck into clean loop to get somewhat of a stereo sound. It worked alright but I found I'd get some distortion (not the good kind) on the neck pick up. Now I'm using the Line Selector to do this and its waaayyy better and there is so many different ways to route effects with this method. Never been so happy with my tone!

show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects Img_4310
Back to top Go down
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:39 pm

I'm currently rebuilding. I have some distortion from a workbench overdrive and a Morley wah and that's it.

I need a PA and my Boss multi-processor went in the deal. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:47 pm

CRAP! I keep forgetting to get pictures of my board! DUOH! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SPYD3R #9

SPYD3R #9

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:18 am

my current bass pedalboards setup, not wiring yet, its a pedaltrain mini

show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects IMG_20150301_135037_zpsohu8gjuw
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:07 am

Looks good!
I've got the pedaltrain nano I was using with the mono tick for my Vertigo and M80 bags.
Worked great but after awhile I wanted a pedalboard with all my pedals wired up and ready to go.
Considering getting another EBS Sheehan and LS-2 for my nano for when I don't feel like lugging the big board.
Those my two essential pedals.

Curious to hear the sounds you get with that board Spyder.
Back to top Go down
SPYD3R #9

SPYD3R #9

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:54 am

Alexander wrote:

Curious to hear the sounds you get with that board Spyder.

I use the microbassII and the keeley comp mostly all the time, since most of my gigs either acoustic/unplugged session or church services
I use the zoom b3 for some modulation, delay,and sometime looper, maybe i'll swap the boss pq3b with some darkglass, B3k seems fit the space! Laughing
Back to top Go down
amimbari

amimbari

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:42 am

funny that I posted my rig a year ago, and it has not changed except for the power amp is no longer a Crown, it is a Peavy IPR.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/amimbari
madmike

madmike

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:06 am

i sold my carvin BX. im playing thru my 1983 Peavey MarkIII again. furreal ... 900 less watts and sounds 50% better. best sounding solid state amplifier i've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects   show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects Empty

Back to top Go down

show us yours pedalboards / stacked rackmount effects
Page 1 of 1