Bass Tremolo Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BTF Merch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

BTF Merch Empty
PostSubject: BTF Merch   BTF Merch EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:55 pm

I know, I know....been taking too long to get this rolling. Sorry, Guys. Been lots going on, but I have things to offer.

Let me clarify how this is working for now. I am going to be offering BTF shirts and bumper stickers through the online printing service Vistaprint. Well....shoot....since they offer a bunch of other things, such as keychains, pens, notepads, etc....might as well offer those things, too. I will create a new thread in the For Sale section of the forum, and eventually the main site. If you see something you'd like, you'll PM me with whatever you wish to order, and Paypal me the $$$. I will place the order to be shipped directly to you.

So why don't I simply order a bunch of pre-made stuff to ship from here? Well, I can't afford to. This is one reason why I am using Vistaprint. No need to order a bunch of inventory ahead of time.

Speaking of VP, I will tell you that, while the shirts do look pretty dang good, I think they could be better. The resolution size that MadMike provided (which is friggin' HUGE BTW) apparently is just barely enough to satisfy Vistaprint's requirements for size. This is one reason why I am trying to find a better shirt source. The other reason is price. Shirts are going to run about $30. Ugh. And just so you Guys know, this is just going to cover the cost of the shirt and shipping. I will not be making any profit on shirts (or any BTF merch) for the time being. I'm not really griping about it. Just wanted you Guys to know that the steep price isn't due to me making anything. It simply covers the costs.

The bumper stickers, on the other hand, are dead-nuts perfect. They are as bright and vibrant as the header above the forum page, and I could not be happier. But again, they will run about $10 total.

The prices listed will reflect the total amount of the item, plus snail-mail shipping (anywhere from a few days to two weeks depending on your location). For a few more bucks, they do offer expedited shipping.

If anyone has any suggestions as to using another service that will be of good quality, but less expensive, please let me know. But if you are interested in getting some BTF swag in the mean time, check out the Shameless Capitalism section of the forum, located near the bottom of the directory page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.basstremolofanatics.com
Jim

BTF Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF Merch   BTF Merch EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Is there a possibility to get some bass trem fanatics bottle openers? That would be awesome! Razz 
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

BTF Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF Merch   BTF Merch EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:16 pm

LOL! Why, I hadn't even considered that option, Jim! Laughing 

Lemme see what I can do. Cool 
Back to top Go down
EricHaven
Admin
EricHaven

BTF Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF Merch   BTF Merch EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:09 pm

OK Guys, BTF swag is now for sale in the shop!

Shirts, bumper stickers, mugs, pens, note pads, bottle openers (again, thanks Jim!), and key rings!

Let me know if you experience any problem in the checkout process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BTF Merch Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTF Merch   BTF Merch Empty

Back to top Go down

BTF Merch
Page 1 of 1